: '05 STS Radio (non-navigation) question *Urgent*

Ronen911
09-23-10, 08:27 PM
I own a 2005 STS with the regular Factory Stereo (non-navigation) installed in the car... I was wondering If there is a way I could replace this Factory stereo with another OEM model of a cadillac stereo to enable the use of a bluetooth and Auxiliary feature on the car whilst keeping the vehicles Information Center in stock settings, where an AEM radio would make these options inoperative... maybe there is a bluetooth adapter or something or an Auxiliary adapter?
Sincerely,
Ronen911

EChas3
09-23-10, 11:09 PM
You have two ways to go. There's a lot of info from members on upgrading to the Nav & Bose. I don't know if anyone has acheived 100% OEM feature/function.

If you're just after a Bluetooth phone connection, you may have other options. There are several vendors building aftermarket add-in's. I use Pacific Accessories Corp. uPAC-STS for iPod & HD Radio integration.

Search the forum & the web and you'll find stuff.

Ronen911
09-23-10, 11:33 PM
How about BlueFusion or BlueSTAR? i have a Droid X not an Iphone and I want to use the Droid X as a music player as well so I was thinking that and the Scosche FM-MOD02 FM Modulator for iPod, Satellite Radio or Portable Music Player...?