09-23-10, 05:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/viewFile-1.jpg

Perfect.

77CDV
09-23-10, 08:46 PM
The crazy thing is, I have this LP.

Nutz
09-23-10, 09:13 PM
Finally, someone that understands. To many, Halloween is not complete without this relic LP. Thousands own it. Millions have once owned it, or at least heard it.

RightTurn
09-23-10, 09:38 PM
Hay Nutz. Where the hellubeen?

Nutz
09-23-10, 10:01 PM
Happenin R/T. Just gave my eyes a break for a while. Jumped into FB lately to share alot of unbelievable fun this year with my local buds. Thought I'd wake the dead here wit some silliness. It was this, or the new Tay Zonday/Weezer song. :bonkers:

Rolex
09-23-10, 10:05 PM
I recognize the album. My dad used to put speakers in our window and play the LP on all-hallows-eve. :D

Aron9000
09-23-10, 11:14 PM
And now for something that really is scary, Walt Disney summoning Satan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ca_edg6RE

77CDV
09-24-10, 12:16 AM
^If you ask The Dullahan, they're synonymous.

The-Dullahan
09-25-10, 12:52 AM
Disney is not Satan, he's worse. being Pagan, I don't believe in Satan, but he must be pretty awesome if his name is an anagram of my own.

That is not Satan, that is Chernabog, God of The Night. Also, that was my favourite Disnee film as a child (Because we had them all on VHS) but I was usually watching Creepshow or something instead. The incarnation of Chernabog in that film was initially modeled by The Great Bela Lugosi, who as we all know, is still undead.

Is there something wrong with me if I know both of these songs well, have seen each video and actually own the album the first one is from?

You know what...never mind.

The ONLY thing I can stand up for at Diznee World (Aside from the thousands I bundled away from working there) is The Haunted Mansion (the FL and Japan ones only) as that ride provides me with a lovely little slice of Pennsylvania, right here in Swampland, USA...even though I still don't visit it. The building is based on the style of architecture we had up north, heavily inspired by one of The Packer Mansions in Jim Thorpe (Where we once almost purchased a house that severely put the Packer Mansions to shame) and has, of course, a cemetery scene, both inside and out, as well as a horse-drawn hearse. Ahh, Blakeslee, I miss thee.

Halloween is nigh on the wind and I hope you lot are ready. May haps I should grace the Lounge with some photos this year, both of the other Hearses on the weekend from the gathering on International Drive (Paradox, that's an ORDER) and of the pure awesomeness that invades my street on Samhain...

77CDV
09-25-10, 02:31 AM
Hold up. Blakeslee? Really? Cause my dad's family's from Dickson.

And, who doesn't like Musgorsky's Night on Bald Mountain, even if they did ruin it at the end with an Ave Maria that's Ave BORING!

The-Dullahan
09-26-10, 01:55 AM
Well said, Craig.

Dickson, as in Scranton?

There was this mountain between Scranton and Wilkes-Barre. I lived a bit south and way up at the top. I was born in Wilkes-Barre, however, because that was easily the closest hospital, though since I was born during "The Storm of The Century" it was probably still an interesting, frostbitten trip.

Depending on the day, I could be anywhere from Blakeslee to, Scranton to Wilkes-Barre or the whereabouts of Pocono Lake in general. I went to school at Tobyhanna Elementary Center (Which is incidentally not in Tobyhanna?) YAY, Backstory. Next time you visit, go visit my Family [The cool one].

77CDV
09-26-10, 10:46 PM
Yep, right outside Scranton. Was last there in 2008. It never really changes.

Does this make me a honorary pikey?

orconn
09-27-10, 12:05 AM
No, Craig, it makes you Joe Biden's second cousin! And all this time I thought you were a true son of the Golden West!

The-Dullahan
09-27-10, 01:22 AM
Isn't some show called "The Office" from Scranton too?

Never saw it, not even in a commercial, but I've heard about it.

To get back on the SCARY THREAD topic, all the good Zombie flicks are Pennsylvania-based too, as are a number of other horror films and novels.

Craig may not have been born in California (though I don't know, he may well have) but he definitely isn't exactly the type of person I'd expect to see in Pennsylvania. Aside for the appreciation of big, fancy cars. My adoptive Mum also drove a big seventies Coupe, among other things.

77CDV
09-28-10, 12:50 AM
Native Californian here. It's my dad was from Dickson, and I've still some cousins that live there. I distinctly remember my family spending a year there one week when I was about 12. It's kinda hard to sleep when US 6 runs past your front door.

As far as zombie and horror movies being based in PA, from what I've heard of Chapman Lake, I'm hardly surprised. Heaven only knows what that toxic soup could render up.

The-Dullahan
09-28-10, 02:43 PM
Not as bad as Lake Champlain, which has so much dumped into it, several parts are quite literally toxic.
http://phil.yanov.com/images/MrYukSticker.jpg

That should be an "emoticon"...