: 1975 Deville Inside Molding Clamps??? HELP

09-22-10, 03:04 PM
Hey Guys

I`m looking for the clamps to fasten the molding (metal) inside the car around the door-entry.

Please don`t mind my grammar, i`m from Austria.

Does anybody know where to get those????

Thx for help

09-22-10, 11:35 PM
You might find them on rockauto.com.

09-23-10, 03:54 PM
They don't have it.

Do you know a junk yard for cadillacs?