: I left my baby with a total stranger...

e6t
09-22-10, 10:29 AM
im a little nervous.

ive begun the process of getting some chrome blacked out and left the car with someone this morning.

i'm trying something that I dont think has been done on here before and if it works out, i'll post details and pics... think happy thoughts for me...

Domsz06
09-22-10, 10:56 AM
im a little nervous.

ive begun the process of getting some chrome blacked out and left the car with someone this morning.

i'm trying something that I dont think has been done on here before and if it works out, i'll post details and pics... think happy thoughts for me...

I want to do this so bad!!!!

I did my window trim myself with tape, but gotta get the rest done via painting.... It will be ok! let us see the results!! ;)

e6t
09-22-10, 03:07 PM
terrible pic, dirty car. i'll post better pics later... EXACTLY what i wanted...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4126/5015005487_33845e91bc_z.jpg

Domsz06
09-22-10, 03:26 PM
did you do all the chrome?

what did it run if you don't mind me asking.....

I love the way my door trim chrome looks after I taped it, so happy with the results.

e6t
09-22-10, 03:58 PM
did you do all the chrome?

what did it run if you don't mind me asking.....

I love the way my door trim chrome looks after I taped it, so happy with the results.

i took it in to have the windows done. he asked about the trunk trim and the vents and just went ahead and did them for me. the vents dont look great, but it is good for me to see if i want them flat black or body color.

the trunk piece looks perfect and i think i'll leave it. it matches the piece with the reflectors and makes it look less out of place.

i used a guy that is probably the best in town at doing vehicle wraps and he does a great job. charged me $300 and the windows and trunk look flawless.

the car is being detailed this weekend so i'll post some better up close pics. sat it beside my friends black raven and it really looks different...

another terrible pic, but you get the idea.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4104/5015148579_98d72c4660_z.jpg

cbloveday
09-22-10, 08:37 PM
Nice plate LOL

shade
09-22-10, 10:22 PM
Did Texas realy let you have that plate?

Mika
09-22-10, 10:23 PM
Did you go to Greg Lilly down in Houston?