: My dealer says... (2010 CTS-V)

SpeedRacer1
09-19-10, 09:29 PM
That there's discussion about an official update to the nav system that would allow us to dial a phone number using a keypad. Anyone hear anything about this?

Thanks

PS. before flaming, yes I did do everything I could to search to find these posts, but the search system is sophisticated enough to allow me to only find posts in the 2009+ V forums.

Domsz06
09-19-10, 10:07 PM
That there's discussion about an official update to the nav system that would allow us to dial a phone number using a keypad. Anyone hear anything about this?

Thanks

PS. before flaming, yes I did do everything I could to search to find these posts, but the search system is sophisticated enough to allow me to only find posts in the 2009+ V forums.

How do you do it now? (dont have nav in mine)

SpeedRacer1
09-19-10, 10:54 PM
You either use the built in voice dial (which kinda sucks) or dial directly on the phone. There's space and a module that you can have added that will show the digits just like entering an address for nav, but due to some silliness they've disabled it, making the bluetooth almost useless.

Domsz06
09-19-10, 11:32 PM
You either use the built in voice dial (which kinda sucks) or dial directly on the phone. There's space and a module that you can have added that will show the digits just like entering an address for nav, but due to some silliness they've disabled it, making the bluetooth almost useless.

aw yeah that would be retarted, wonder why they did that? oh wait it's like that in all GM's lol. Moms escalade is the same. They do it to make your driving safer I asssume....