: A SuperFastHD Production: Twin-Turbo Gallardo Acceleration

the cadillac kid
09-19-10, 01:04 PM
Short film from yesterday of a Heffner TT Gallardo. Check out the vBox at 0:57 for the 50-100, 60-130, and MPH measurements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qh-L31knf8

comments on the video? editing? would love to hear some feedback.

enjoy!

V-Eight
09-19-10, 11:04 PM
That.....is.....intense.....

the cadillac kid
09-20-10, 02:34 PM
Thanks. Doesn't seem like the CadiForums Lounge is too into it though...

Destroyer
09-20-10, 10:30 PM
Are you Dan Wang? Video was pretty cool! I love Lambo's but the Gallardo is just not a good looking car. The Murcielago, Countach and Diablo were much better looking. :thehand::bouncy:

gary88
09-20-10, 11:00 PM
It's no UR LP670-4 SV twin turbo :shifty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgkkSAOuH6k

the cadillac kid
09-21-10, 02:24 AM
Are you Dan Wang? Video was pretty cool! I love Lambo's but the Gallardo is just not a good looking car. The Murcielago, Countach and Diablo were much better looking. :thehand::bouncy:

Negative. My name's Mike. Dan is the owner of the silver lambo you see in a bunch of the videos, and just trying his hand in editing & directing these videos a little to just get his feet wet for bigger & better things in the film industry. In the meantime, we're aiming our sites at building a nice database to rival that of M5Board.com's--with our video quality, professional editing, and unbiased race-accuracy & results, we're on our way. Subscribers and YouTube are definitely helping.
There's more in the works.

Night Wolf
09-21-10, 03:54 AM
That is incredible editing! I liked the video.

the cadillac kid
09-22-10, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Night Wolf!

Gary-
keep your eye out for a short film staring only a LP640. Coming soon.

Also, there are some non-automotive videos of everyday things (for instance: "Making an Egg") that I'm interested in getting some feedback on... I'll post 'em as they get done but in the meantime keep viewing & keep letting me know what you guys think!

Mike