: Poor Jackass

Lord Cadillac
09-18-10, 04:27 PM
vTrmXrc_iBM

Lord Cadillac
09-18-10, 04:29 PM
Here's the owner in another picture...
http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/darwin-awards-nominees-men-in-a-pool-with-electric1.jpg

CTSV_Rob
09-18-10, 04:43 PM
^^ looks like that might be 220VAC as well and not in the US.

That really could be a HOT tub.

77CDV
09-18-10, 04:53 PM
Just more proof the gene pool is underchlorinated.

Ranger
09-18-10, 04:53 PM
I never cease to be amazed by the stupidity of some people. What DOES amaze me is that any of them made it to the age they have.

77CDV
09-18-10, 04:58 PM
It's only because we're so concerned that everyone be safe. In the past, nature would have winnowed out these folk long before breeding age.

CTSV_Rob
09-18-10, 05:06 PM
^^ The really scary part is the fact that they can breed now. :hide:

The-Dullahan
09-20-10, 12:02 AM
It's only because we're so concerned that everyone be safe. In the past, nature would have winnowed out these folk long before breeding age.

The Natural Order of things tells us that the world will eventually thin out the stupid people. It most likely involves Zombies.

http://media.threadless.com//product/2059/zoom.gif

77CDV
09-20-10, 01:31 AM
He's fending off zombies from the roof of a Jag? He's doomed.

Jesda
09-20-10, 11:49 AM
He's fending off zombies from the roof of a Jag? He's doomed.

:histeric: He certainly didnt have a successful getaway!

The-Dullahan
09-20-10, 03:28 PM
Precisely. I was trying to find an image of someone getting overwhelmed and as soon as I saw said car, I knew he was doomed. There are few vehicles that have proven their effectiveness at handling hordes of undead. That is NOT one of them. Idiots have a tendency to die in what would otherwise be a blaze of glory were it not for lack of planning. That big Chevrolet would be a half-decent choice for dealing with minimal hordes of zombies...right up until you try to take it to the carwash.

Sevillian273
09-20-10, 05:03 PM
Only an Escalade with a snow plow on the front is adequate for hordes of raging zombies.

CIWS
09-20-10, 07:00 PM
I hope they came up with that brilliant idea after they were drunk. . .

greencadillacmatt
09-21-10, 03:48 AM
Only an Escalade with a snow plow on the front is adequate for hordes of raging zombies.

That is only if there is a number 3 scrawled on the doors with spray paint.

And Chamus, I have a new background now. Thanks!

billc83
09-21-10, 11:04 AM
If a Jag was good enough for Shaun and Ed's zombie antics, it's good enough for YOU...

The-Dullahan
09-21-10, 04:35 PM

Left 4 Dead teaches us that the 11th Generation Brougham is the SUPERIOR Zombie-resistant vehicle, you just have to keep mutated hulking zombies from throwing it at you.
(skip to about 35 seconds)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvgm8KEOiK8

Canada would beg to differ on what kind of vehicle survives the Zombie Apocalypse.
http://www.jmsfx.com/images/deadreckoninglg1.jpg

Besides, as we have all learned from Romero's series, the ultimate means of surviving a Zombie Apocalypse, is to IMMEDIATELY put yourself in the company of Pennsylvanian who came from a Celtic-born immigrant family. It is the ONLY way to survive, but there are just not many such people OUTSIDE of the Northeast, so good luck and remember - organize before they rise.

greencadillacmatt
09-21-10, 06:07 PM
so good luck and remember - organize before they rise.

Words to live by. I'll head for the FL border and meet up with you and Ray in the event of the much feared zombie apocalypse. Deal?

The-Dullahan
09-22-10, 12:24 AM
Words to live by. I'll head for the FL border and meet up with you and Ray in the event of the much feared zombie apocalypse. Deal?

Bring the Coupe and avoid all major cities. Bring a melee weapon - use your head, take theirs off.

If I had a signature it would definitely read

"Bringing Zombies To A Thread Near You."

I think they account for about 50% of my total posts.

Aron9000
09-22-10, 01:09 AM
Chameous, you're quoting the back of that silly book I've been reading.

http://theoknows.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/zombie-survival-guide.jpg

greencadillacmatt
09-22-10, 02:53 AM
^World War Z is a great zombie book too.

The-Dullahan
09-23-10, 01:51 AM
Actually I wound up getting a copy of that book when it first came out, because I literally stumbled upon it (they were setting up a display in the VIRGIN MEGASTORE at Downtown Disney (Before it became a Princess Diana Memorial) and there was this odd stack of them at the top of the moving stairwell. Anyhow, I ended up purchasing it to teach my then coworkers how insufficient America's knowledge of various Necrids is and laughed at the sheer absurdity of the book. The Author, who apparently wrote for Saturday Night Live at one point also contradicts himself directly in the book several times, especially about particular firearms and clearly has never learned to use half of the blade weapons he elaborates upon in the book. I did however much enjoy his explanation of plate armour, as it rather well summed up my first Jousting experience. Since then, I almost received another copy for that Thor's Birthday holiday on December 25th (Other rule of Pennsylvania, is when the Zombies come, it will certainly be the Vikings to blame, but they'll all die anyway, because we Celts are far superior), but the person realized I owned the book someplace. Since then it has been read only once, and not by me, but by someone who got stuck at a Tire Kingdom for several hours due to an improperly paved county road. I have however met the author on occasion, but really couldn't care less to get it autographed. and I will apparently be meeting much of his competition ( http://spookyempire.com/guests/authors/ ) soon enough. Last year, when one the "celebrities" who was apparently a graphic novel writer who cameod in his own film tried talking to me, I said something rather mean and cruel, but tragically have forgotten just what it was...

Damn. It was probably awesome too.

Matt needs to spend less time reading about The Battle Of Yonkers (Hahaha...Yonkers...) and more time dealing with the Battle For The Coupe.

77CDV
09-23-10, 03:51 AM
This thread has taken an odd turn.

orconn
09-23-10, 06:08 PM
^^^ But, nevertheless, properly titled!

Stingroo
09-23-10, 07:50 PM
On the original topic of this thread: I showed the video to a friend of mine here, and he literally ROFL'd.

the recluse
09-23-10, 09:46 PM
Back to the thinning gene pool (minus the zombies), I was reflecting with my dad the other day just how STUPID people are getting as a whole. With reference to the zombie picture, it seems to me that the stupid seem to be swallowing the semi intelligent at an alarming rate...

It is a shame we can't treat the stupid like zombies and take over for natural selection...

The-Dullahan
09-25-10, 01:02 AM
All we need is a full scale war to be fought. Not a modern one mind you, but a nice, bloody Dark Ages one. It will thin out the stupids, the crazies and whatnot AND I will get to slaughter those Renaissance Faire people who think they're so cool with their weird clothes and collection of mass-produced-garbage weapons. Everybody wins, but mostly me, which is as it should be.

EChas3
09-27-10, 10:12 PM
To qualify for a Darwin Award, a childless idiot only has to kill or neuter themselves. More sophisticated nominees take their children with them when they clean the gene pool.

darwinawards.com (http://www.darwinawards.com/)