: I LOVE MY 2006 STS.But I need to make friends on this site.Help a fellow brother Out

DauroT
09-17-10, 01:05 PM
I'm a new Caddy owner and like a proud father have concerns and questions and also want to show here off. I need to get tires and rims for winter so thats a start. I could buy from this site if anyone is selling any sets together..Also need help with the DVD pic and suggestions on front shields and such..so come on fellow brothers...Help a fellow brother out..

Thanks Again

mywifekids1
09-17-10, 10:27 PM
Try craigs list for used rims and tires and the rest of your info i don't understand what are front sheilds and what's wrong with the dvd pic.

EChas3
09-18-10, 04:49 PM
DVD picture not visible when moving? You need a Lockpick. 2006 requires Tomm's modified version. See the Official Lockpick Thread for details.

I hope you don't want a bra for your STS...

RippyPartsDept
09-18-10, 04:53 PM
:welcome:
please fill out your profile info so we know what kind of car you have (and where you are if you're not super privacy conscious)

DauroT
09-23-10, 12:04 PM
Sorry I meant front Grills and I need a DVD pic...or something similar..I could really use basic instructions just to get the DVD player to work?

DauroT
09-23-10, 12:05 PM
Nooooooooo..bra...Hot custom front grills where can I find them?..can you send me that specific thread or link for the DVD pic...greatly appreciated

malatu
09-23-10, 03:18 PM
Owner's manual should have some great info on the DVD.

RippyPartsDept
09-23-10, 04:29 PM
try http://vogue-tyre.com for grilles - i can get their stuff for you if you find anything you like - they don't post pricing on the web so just grab a part number and let me know

Jsid7
09-24-10, 01:20 PM
Buy a Platinum grill. They look awesome on 05-07 STS's, search "platinum grill" in this forum to see what it looks like. It will be your least expensive grill option and the best in my opinion.

DauroT
09-24-10, 02:00 PM
try http://vogue-tyre.com for grilles - i can get their stuff for you if you find anything you like - they don't post pricing on the web so just grab a part number and let me know

Thanks

DauroT
09-24-10, 02:01 PM
Buy a Platinum grill. They look awesome on 05-07 STS's, search "platinum grill" in this forum to see what it looks like. It will be your least expensive grill option and the best in my opinion.

Thanks