: Which seat trim to get?

jb7952
09-17-10, 09:15 AM
I'm going throungh the process of ordering my new V. The only option I'm not 100% certain on is the Trim. I'm going with the Recarros, but there's 3 trim options and only 2 I was able to see at the delearship.

Ebony/Ebony
Lt. titanium / Lt. titanium

and

Ebony / Cashmere?

I'm going with black, so it's Ebony. I've looked for pictures of the cashmere but haven't been able to find anything, here or on Google.

Can someone post pictures of the seats and what's the feedback on the cashmere? Is it actually a fabric cashmere insert? Is it more comfortable, durable, etc?

Thanks!

aj660
09-17-10, 11:13 AM
The Recaros come that way. Just get blk/blk....

jb7952
09-17-10, 11:56 AM
The Recaros come that way. Just get blk/blk....

I'm not following. Come what way?

Torxila
09-17-10, 12:49 PM
3rd is Ebony/Saffron (soft yellow color) (Recaro's Only) Not available with Red car.

The interior stitching is also accented with saffron thread on the dash, armrest, door panels etc. Looks stunning with the black sapele wood trim combo on a TG,BLk or White car. Also looks great with the new Grey/green color exterior.

jb7952
09-17-10, 06:48 PM
I found the answer. For anyone else looking:

Apparently. 'cashmere' is simply a color. (It's tan/taupe-ish). Unfortunately, the saffron isn't a choice for wagons as I would have taken that. Also, the dealer mentioned they didn't think that stitching is done in the insert color like with saffron. So, it'll be ebony/ebony for me.