: Meet my new 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

GenrlRodes
09-17-10, 02:12 AM
I'd like to introduce everyone to my newest member of the family. A burgundy 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. After extensive searching the internet through various automobile search engines, I came across this 122,xxx miles beauty and only 2 hours away. That saved on flight and extra long driving trip to purchase one further away.

The previous owner certainly took great care of this car. Over the past 5,xxx miles the following items were all replaced or fixed on the car, gas filter, intake gaskets, plugs wires, coil with complete tune up, water pump, fuel pump, anti-lock sensor, traction control sensor, thermostate, battery and tires. Those of you that own these cars and have had any of this work completed already know the expense involved.

Furthermore, with the help from thefleetwoodguy, I will soon have a complete set of chrome wheels for the car and a working factory am/fm/tape/cd player to be installed.

This car make my tenth Cadillac I have owned. My current family of Cadillacs are - 1965 Fleetwood 60 Special, 1990 Brougham D'Elegance and 1990 Brougham.

I hope to have some new pictures soon. These are the pictures that were provided by the previous owner for me to see the car.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and look. Let me know what you think.
Christopher

CADDYDADDY13
09-17-10, 02:30 AM
Nice car!!! My 93 is the same color and has the factory CD player and the chrome wheels with some 1.6" whitewalls.
Wait until you see what a difference the factory chrome rims make!!

GenrlRodes
09-17-10, 02:44 AM
I pretty much already know. There is one for sale the same color in OH I called about that had the factory chrome wheels. They are certainly make all the difference!!!!

GenrlRodes
09-17-10, 02:46 AM
I know there is a sticky for factory Cadillac colors codes, but it does not appear to cover the 93-96 Fleetwood automobiles. What is the official name for this color?

outsider
09-17-10, 07:45 AM
nice looking car, man. my 95 is going to go in for an inspection at the end of the month and I know it'll need some work...exhaust leak will finally have to be fixed! yikes!

Glad yours got most of the trouble spots taken care of already :)

Stingroo
09-17-10, 08:07 AM
Whoa. Is that Dark Cherry Metallic on a Fleetwood?

I just had an eyegasm.

jayoldschool
09-17-10, 12:50 PM
Go to the FAQs, click on the "how rare is my Cadillac" link, run your VIN on the compine site, and it will tell you every option and name for your car, including the paint.

SilverCoupe
09-17-10, 02:31 PM
Very Nice. I remember seeing that one on CL when I check the area here... I really like that DCM? oh well sweet.

Bro-Ham
09-17-10, 03:15 PM
Very nice looking, pretty color! :)

HUF
09-17-10, 06:34 PM
Nice car, great color and a long list of replaced items. Congratulations. Enjoy the new ride!

thefleetwoodguy
09-17-10, 06:51 PM
looks good! welcome to the last fleetwood family!!
im parting one that color

e mail me at captgale@msn.com
like I mentioned the wheels have to be dismounted before we can do anything
should be able to get to it v/soon
since that post I have 3 guys behind you for the wheels

albymangled
09-17-10, 07:57 PM
I like the rear view shot....the lights say Cadillac all the way.

Also really like (though no doubt they are a moisture trap) those bright trims at the bottom of the doors / on the sills.

9ine3reefleet
09-18-10, 10:12 PM
Congrats on the 95. I read your posts from earlier from the other thread saying you might get one. Thought you were blowing smoke but Im glad you went through with it. From what I hear from these guys, 95 is the best of the 94-96 FWB's. You are also catching a deal on those wheels. I am damn near jealous. Congrats.

GenrlRodes
09-19-10, 01:06 AM
I have been looking for one over the past month. Had one bought the week before... Told the guy I wanted it and would transfer money to his account to hold the car the next morning. He said fine, he'd take it off the market. Next day at the bank as they were transfering the money, I called to get his lastname again, as I could not read my writing. He called back in a few minutes and said the car was sold. Guy came and looked at it and handed him the money. Glad the transfer did not get completed. So I have been serious. Was ready to buy a plane ticket and fly out East for one. Had called on about 12 different ones.

I cleaned her up today. So I hope to get some pics tomorrow and posted for all to see. Spoke to thefleetwoodguy via email, so I will have chrome wheels withing a week or two... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.

Stingroo
09-19-10, 01:31 AM
:postpics:

Warren_R
09-19-10, 07:01 AM
But didn't he already post a few?

<partially correct reference added to corrected post of corrected partial text>

Stingroo
09-19-10, 08:52 AM
Well, they don't have a smiley that says "This thread is worthless without MORE pics."

So I have to just go on what they give me to work with. lol

Cadillacboy
09-19-10, 10:36 AM
Don't forget interior pics too ;)

I didn't realize burgundy was that nice :)

GeneLaw1
09-21-10, 05:55 PM
definitely nice car, You make me want to grab one from that era!

1980coupe
09-22-10, 09:01 AM
nice! I was going to trade in my 80coupe for an exact one here locally at a Cadillac dealer, was a 96 triple burgandy, leather interior, really nice. Sadly I wasn't able to and bumped into an old friend whom I haven't seen in years and he happened to buy the exact same car that I saw, last I heard the car or something mechanically went bad on it.

gtsviper2000
09-27-10, 12:33 PM
Well, they don't have a smiley that says "This thread is worthless without MORE pics."

So I have to just go on what they give me to work with. lol

^^ epic.

Nice looking car BTW, I am jealous that yours has a grill!! some hater backed into mine and left, and the pieces left looked stupid, so I took the whole thing off. In Search though!