: crack head that wrecked my 94 fltwd, remember final chapter, ITS BACK!!!!

thefleetwoodguy
09-16-10, 04:58 PM
so as I stated before last april or may
the case went to court, the DA told me they were going to offer him a plea , guilty on the wreckless operation, and they would drop the open container
and loaded shotgun, (hunting from a vehicle)

even though I wanted blood, I went along
so they let me and tr he two witnesses go for the day
so as far as I knew, it was over, wrong!
they show up with another subpoena for
yours truly, guess after we left he changed his mind
this is the third time this little piece of shit has done this, now Im wondering about the court itself, its a super small courthouse
anyway another day wasted at the end of this month
the good news is NO PLEAS at this point, he's going to trial on all the charges,
I am amazed that the local police and the DA
have let this punk make a mockery of this whole thing, I guess he was to complete some driver safety course as well, and he didnt follow through on that either
so the saga continues , I am fuming mad and will be contacting the police and DA to vent my frustration over this, my only hope is this will trigger a much more severe punishment
but since were up here in stickville, I dont know whats going to come out of it

anyway had to vent.....stay tuned....

outsider
09-16-10, 05:29 PM
that sucks, Jim! but look on the bright side...with no pleas he'll probably get more than a slap on the wrist! let him hang!

Stingroo
09-16-10, 07:21 PM
Good, shitbag deserves to get punished for everything anyway. Good luck to you, sir. :)

greencadillacmatt
09-17-10, 02:52 AM
We're all pulling for you Jim. Bring this douchebag down!

deVille33
09-17-10, 07:20 AM
The longer he keeps the trial in "awaiting" the more free time he gets and eventually everyone just wants the whole thing to go away. All this in hopes everything shakes out in his favor. A lot depends on the tenaciousness of the District Attorney. If the political stage is in questionable jeaprody to upcoming elections, he may be banking on an overturn of the courts personel. I think you said he threw out his court appointed lawyer? He may be more clever than he appears.

jayoldschool
09-17-10, 01:53 PM
I rarely say this, but maybe you should sue him...

thefleetwoodguy
09-17-10, 07:46 PM
I am in the process of a personal injury lawsuit
it amy be settled soon, I had some nerve damage in my mid back
of course Im suing his insurance company, he doesnt have a pot to piss in,
Im lucky he had insurance, NH and alaska are the only two states that dont require auto insurance
since he had a loan for his truck, he had to have full coverage
from what I understand, after they totalled it, he still owes a few grand,
so his credit will be toast, but, thats how hw lives , hes a real dumbass

9ine3reefleet
09-18-10, 11:18 PM
You dont have to have insurance in NH. WTF! I would hate to drive there. How do you do it?

The-Dullahan
09-19-10, 11:29 PM
Keep us posted. I have my own bullshit court date on the 21st, which I somehow expect to lose.

This piece of shit needs to be punished BEYOND the full extent of the law. This should have been done and dealt with months ago and I do not understand why they offered him a plea to begin with. If it was the other way around, do you think you'd have gotten a plea?

Warren_R
09-21-10, 06:58 AM
In the reverse, would likely result in either jail time or (at very least) suspended sentence w/ 3 yrs probation. I won't even try to guess the civil penalties that could come down the pike.

<q>NH and alaska are the only two states that dont require auto insurance<uq> Just for historic mention, the 2 times I got hit had an uninsured driver at fault. If you could use 30 ft or so of rope for that no-account son of a bitch, I'd be happy to send it :)

The-Dullahan
09-23-10, 03:36 AM
^And if a day later you need a box about six feet long by two wide by three tall to be transported and disposed of with no evidence, just send me a PM.

N0DIH
09-24-10, 09:05 AM
Amazing how they often like to drop charges, I don't get that part....

Let him off on probation, but make him pay every dime to fix the FW.....