: V Coupe and baby seats.

concorso
09-11-10, 07:29 PM
Has anyone tried fitting baby seats in the Vcoupe? What are the options? Has anyone put baby seats in the sedan?

RemoWilliams
09-11-10, 08:38 PM
First I would have recommended the Sedan for baby/child seats. But none the less, you should be able to fit just about anything you want. The V's back seats have in seat and top latch tethers to strap in baby/child seats.

I have 2 booster seats in the back of my V sedan. I had a coupe, but after driving kids to school every morning I opted for a sedan.

FredR
09-12-10, 01:44 AM
I am running 2 booster seats in my sedan and the kids have a lot of room in it.

aj660
09-12-10, 01:31 PM
Go to "pics of delivered V2s" at the top of the page and then go to page 10. There is a picture of a red V-Sedan with baby seat. I own the V-Coupe and the baby seat will definitely fit but it will be a bit more challenging than the Sedan..

sharpermd
09-12-10, 07:04 PM
FWIW, I have the Recaro Proride in the back of my sedan, and it's a great seat. Even holds the baby's head nicely around turns!

neuronbob
09-12-10, 07:12 PM
I run with a booster seat in my V sedan, and a baby seat before that. I'm sure you can do the same in a V coupe, though it would be harder.

dry sump
09-12-10, 10:13 PM
l have and new V coupe,baby seat fits no problem. Although if your over 6" tall the back of the seat might get kicked by the little meatball in the back.

HEDP-V
09-16-10, 12:32 AM
I have a child safety seat in the back of my V sedan, and it is fastened with the top latch tether and the seatbelt. You also have the option to secure the seat with the 2 inside latches on the bottom back of the rear seats. I also remove the child seat after each trip, so the leather wont get ruined.