: Weathertech

cazzara02
09-10-10, 09:29 AM
Does anyone have the Digital Fit Floor liners for the front and back seats? If so, how do they look/fit? Is there anywhere to get them cheaper than $179??

Ballard
09-10-10, 10:55 AM
They are probably the best protector mats you can buy. They fit great on my Ford super crew. You will have to use a carpet mat on top though. They come out easy for cleaning and keep the water for getting to the bottom carpet. I would caution from using any type of protectant on the weathersheild mats, it makes the top mat slide. I mentioned this because I have the black version in my supercrew, and tried to keep them looking new....my mistake. As to getting them cheaper, I bought mine from a superstore in Az. I will look for the name,I did save a few dollars. Ballard

TheCaptain
09-10-10, 02:56 PM
I have them for the front, and have them ordered for the back, but they are... "backordered / behind".
These mats are awesome, and i highly recommend them for anyone who has to deal with any inclement weather! :D

This is before i got my nice LED lights in.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o51/TheCaptain07/SRX%20Mods/IMG_3805.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o51/TheCaptain07/SRX%20Mods/IMG_3808.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o51/TheCaptain07/SRX%20Mods/IMG_3807.jpg

Likely
09-10-10, 03:02 PM
I have the front liners, they are great!!! Wouldn't be without them. The price is alittle steep, but well worth the money!!!!!!

Likely

Smokin' SRX
09-10-10, 08:38 PM
Weathertech makes a great product. After using them a few times and seeing them on backorder here, I searched. HUSKYLINER has a digital fit Liner that is as good as the WT.. I have them 5 weeks now . Front and rear. Love them. They are almost a clone of WT mat. BUT Cheaper! Streetsideauto.com $$127 with FREE shipping. See my album if u want a peek. ( you must log in!)

Good luck!

SS

PS..........a bit softer/more comfortable underfoot, than WT also, by about 10% maybe.

Cad96k
10-30-10, 09:51 AM
Hi. I'm thinking about ordering these mats. I took at look at a set at the local dealership and the only thing that concerns me is that the melted snow might form a sheet of ice (overnight or while at work) making the surface very slippery. Is this a valid concern or have people found this not to be a problem?

I posted this in another thread where someone was selling a set, then I noticed this thread. Sorry for the double post everyone.

johnl327
10-30-10, 11:11 PM
Does anyone have the Digital Fit Floor liners for the front and back seats? If so, how do they look/fit? Is there anywhere to get them cheaper than $179??

I am selling a set of front weather tech mats in black for $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping these are a month old my email address is : johnl327@yahoo.com or my phone number is 201 873 1199 my name is john

Grizz262
11-01-10, 11:06 AM
Just bought a set (front and back) last week. Very happy with the way they are built and the fit. Delivery was prompt and the color matches as well as could be expected (tan). The only difference is the on-line photo shows the mat laying over the threshold of the doors, whereas the actual fit was not so. However, it would have covered up the lighted Cadillac letters, so I like it even better.

2011_SRX
11-08-10, 07:09 PM
Has anyone tried the 2010 SRX Weathertech front floor mats in a 2011SRX? Weathertech's web site shows nothing available for 2011. I called and they told me they need to access a 2011 to test fit before they advertise product availability. I took a gamble and ordered their Cargoliner for the 2010 SRX and I hope it fits my 2011. IMO I think the 2010 / 2011 body is the same but I am just guessing, I am not certain.

RippyPartsDept
11-08-10, 07:35 PM
yeah they should fit... definitely come back to let us know when you do get yours though

and re: weathertech vs huskyliner ... as Smokin' said they're basically the same (I do prefer husky though by just a tad also)

TRMN8R1
11-20-10, 08:28 AM
I have the 2011, just got it Friday, and took a chance and ordered the front mats and cargo liner earlier in the week. As far as I know the 2011/2010 are the same. BTW, WeatherTech must be on b/o or something, it's been four days now and they're still showing the order "being processed". I'll confirm back on this when they arrive.

Smokin' SRX
11-20-10, 10:12 AM
I have the 2011, just got it Friday, and took a chance and ordered the front mats and cargo liner earlier in the week. As far as I know the 2011/2010 are the same. BTW, WeatherTech must be on b/o or something, it's been four days now and they're still showing the order "being processed". I'll confirm back on this when they arrive.

I'd bet the "Ranch" 2010/2011 are same fit. If WT still on BO, try Huskyliner! Perfect color, fit, better price! CarId.com is a Forum Sponsor.
See my album for pix of mine with full, 1 piece rear! }
SS

TRMN8R1
11-20-10, 10:45 AM
Agreed! With winter weather 'right around the corner' here in WNY, I'm not giving them too much longer! TY! :)

Smokin' SRX
11-20-10, 10:50 AM
Agreed! With winter weather 'right around the corner' here in WNY, I'm not giving them too much longer! TY! :)

TRMN8R1 I love your avatar! The '59 Caddy is still my favorite vintage, American iron! My friend has a couch made from the trunk/rear end, of a 59!! You have to sit carefully or you'll gore yourself on the taillights!! One day our grandchildren will say ( as they drive their Chevy Volt) , ........" did you really drive those 20' monsters on public roads???"

LOL

SS

2011_SRX
11-20-10, 09:23 PM
I have the WeatherTech cargo liner in my 2011 SRX. I ordered the 2010 because WeatherTech had no listing for 2011 at the time I ordered. The cargoliner is a perfect fit. Cutout for the tie-downs, just perfect!

TRMN8R1
11-21-10, 02:59 PM
I have the WeatherTech cargo liner in my 2011 SRX. I ordered the 2010 because WeatherTech had no listing for 2011 at the time I ordered. The cargoliner is a perfect fit. Cutout for the tie-downs, just perfect!

Good to hear! And WeatherTech sent me a track#, so both the front mats and cargo mat will be here on the 26th! Just in time! I've used WT on my past two GMC trucks, yes they're more expensive, but a very high quality product and we in WNY beat these things up pretty good!

TRMN8R1
11-26-10, 12:40 PM
WeatherTech UPDATE: Received both the front floorliner digital fit weather mats and the universal AVM cargo mat and I can confirm that the front mats ordered for 2010 will fit 2011. The fit is extremely good, very precision although not surprised as this is the third vehicle I've used these in! As to the cargo mat, unless you want the raised lip of the cargo liner, save the $70 and with a set of shears and 10 minutes time, you can find the right lines to cut the cargo mat so that it fits perfectly! Just in time as it just started to snow here today! Hope this helps!

carbdude
11-30-10, 11:30 AM
WE LOVE 'EM!!!

We know for a fact it has saved the factory floor carpets from the winter slop that we've experienced here lately.

Buy 'em and you'll appreciate the fit & function!!

btw - We just ordered & received the rear seat floor protector also.
Well worth the price! :thumbsup:

Dude

gary2381
12-01-10, 02:55 PM
I just received my cargo liner. What did you guys do about the tie down clasps?

TRMN8R1
12-03-10, 07:14 PM
For the adjustable fence? (I presume....). I just pushed them as far back into the track as possible (for now)..........not sure what I'll do with them, or with the 'grippy' surface of the mat, whether I really need them? Interested to hear what others may do here.........

frankrizzo135
12-04-10, 07:46 AM
You can get similar ones at BJ Wholesale club for about $30.00