: Just got the "CALL"

Tom_E
09-02-10, 07:48 PM
My new baby is coming off the truck as I write this!!!!! By noon tomorrow I'll be exploring my first Cadillac and the joys of driving a V Coupe...... I am sure it will be a completely different experience than my ZR1 was; but satisfying in different ways.

Just had to share with someone.......:bouncy:

hamta
09-02-10, 07:54 PM
My new baby is coming off the truck as I write this!!!!! By noon tomorrow I'll be exploring my first Cadillac and the joys of driving a V Coupe...... I am sure it will be a completely different experience than my ZR1 was; but satisfying in different ways.

Just had to share with someone.......:bouncy:

Congrtulations, I just picked mine up 3 hours ago with 4 miles on the ODO. Looks like rain here (rained all morning) so I'll read the owners manual tonight and have fun the rest of this long weekend. I only have 20 mileson it now, but, I can tell you, I LOVE THIS CAR.

Tom_E
09-02-10, 08:04 PM
Congrtulations, I just picked mine up 3 hours ago with 4 miles on the ODO. Looks like rain here (rained all morning) so I'll read the owners manual tonight and have fun the rest of this long weekend. I only have 20 mileson it now, but, I can tell you, I LOVE THIS CAR.

Outstanding!!! What color did you get? No rain here and won't be for probably 3-4 months.....AHHHHHH love So Calif. Is this your first?

Tom

dvandentop
09-02-10, 08:22 PM
hey welcome i recognize the name for cf forum u will enjoy the caddy i am sure

musclesbmf
09-02-10, 11:27 PM
C'mon guys....
Pics of the coupes please. And what colors are they?

Mark

hamta
09-03-10, 03:58 AM
C'mon guys....
Pics of the coupes please. And what colors are they?

Mark

This is my first V. I traded a CTS4 DI for this car (I still have my C6 ZO6). Mine is Radiant Silver, Recaros (Ebony/Ebony), Auto, Wood, Sunroof and Polished Wheels. Love the car. Been raining so I haven't had te chance for some real fun yet. Will post pics soon. Have gotten tons of compliments already!!!

Vcoupe11
09-03-10, 09:28 AM
hmata, tom_e,

Congrats on your new V toys :)

Can't wait to see all the pictures as you "bond" with them, as soon as you get done driving them everywhere :)

Gary