: My 1984 Deville

GeneLaw1
09-02-10, 03:55 PM
Alright, I finally figured out that in order to show you guys pics of my car, I can just post a link to my Facebook page with the pictures!! Hope the link works...Check it out, let me know what you think! According to Dave, this color is "Woodland Haze"...The first couple are before pictures, everything is after...

My Brougham is coming next...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2012635&id=76600242&l=6eedb0dd26

Cheers!
Gene

GeneLaw1
09-02-10, 04:04 PM
BTW, for the people that are on Facebook, feel free to add me if you like...

outsider
09-02-10, 04:05 PM
that's a nice car, man! :D

sven914
09-02-10, 04:52 PM
Very nice looking car. Can't wait to see the Brougham

csbuckn
09-02-10, 05:11 PM
I like the pattern on the seats.

GeneLaw1
09-02-10, 09:18 PM
Many thanks guys, most def you'all and your pics are my motivation! :cool2:

77CDV
09-02-10, 11:42 PM
Lovely, Gene! :thumbsup:

Bro-Ham
09-03-10, 01:53 AM
Gene, I think you need to locate the color on your car on the SPID or the plate beneath the wipers - that looks less like woodland haze in the pictures - is it metallic or flat? It could be color #60 Sand Gray. When I saw you in St. Pete it looked like woodland haze (#62) but I could be wrong. Check it out. :)

TWasArroundHere
09-03-10, 11:00 AM
So far, thats the only other 84 Coupe I've seen in that color- which is the same color as mine, except I have a light interior. I think that color might be pretty rare.

GeneLaw1
09-03-10, 11:37 AM
So far, thats the only other 84 Coupe I've seen in that color- which is the same color as mine, except I have a light interior. I think that color might be pretty rare.

I was looking at the color of your car, it seems that your car is little bit lighter, closer to a white? Not sure, it could just be my monitor though.

GeneLaw1
09-03-10, 11:38 AM
Gene, I think you need to locate the color on your car on the SPID or the plate beneath the wipers - that looks less like woodland haze in the pictures - is it metallic or flat? It could be color #60 Sand Gray. When I saw you in St. Pete it looked like woodland haze (#62) but I could be wrong. Check it out. :)

Dave, I will look into it, right now the car is at home in the garage in Atlanta! The color is flat...but it definitely is something in the brown family, I dont think its gray...

Cadillacboy
09-03-10, 12:14 PM
That's what I call scrumptious ride ;)

GeneLaw1
09-03-10, 12:20 PM
That's what I call scrumptious ride ;)

Thanks man, you know, I think I am going to start using that when I describe it to people, lol

Bro-Ham
09-03-10, 01:19 PM
Gene, Sand gray is more sand than gray - I'm curious to know what exactly it is. :)

TWasArroundHere
09-03-10, 10:44 PM
I'm pretty sure they're the same color. Mine looks really bright in the direct sunlight though, because the old owner re-painted it. It matches the original color, but I also think its slightly brighter in sunlight.

GeneLaw1
09-04-10, 10:49 AM
I'm naturally intrigued myself now, I get back to Atlanta next week, thats going to be the first thing I check out....Twasroundhere, you could be right as I have never seen your car in person, and colors show up differently on different monitors...but I guess the color codes will tell the tale...either way your Deville is sweet!

GeneLaw1
09-20-10, 01:40 PM

Hey Dave, I am back near the car now, I located the SPID on the trunk lid, its columns and rows of numbers...not sure how to decipher that to determine the color...

Bro-Ham
09-20-10, 02:24 PM
Hi Gene, Color should be on the bottom of the SPID, and it should indicate it is the color. What do you see? :)