: Looking at a brand new 2010 CTS-V at Ken Batchelor Cadillac - What's a good deal?

ekyub
09-01-10, 01:23 AM
They have a 2010 silver/black with automatic transmission and chrome wheels but no Recaros nor sunroof. Their "Internet" price is MSRP at $64,945. When I inquired about a 'deal' they came off $2,000. I'm hoping to get them to remove the chrome wheels and a few hundred bucks.

Any thoughts on what sort of movement they have on the car? Is high 50s unfeasible?

Thanks.

NiceRide
09-01-10, 02:05 AM
High 50's is feasible. I got my '10 fully loaded MSRP $70K for $63k + TTL. They had two on the lot though, which made it a little easier to move one at a discount.

09-01-10, 05:45 AM
a good deal is whatever makes you happy.

check out edmunds. com or other sources for invoice pricing. I got my 2010 this spring for factory invoice, without any "advertising" add-on, minus rebates, incentives (can't remember what they were), GM card points and loyalty cash, with 0% financing. On a $70K MSRP (including GGT on a manual), I paid around $61K taxed, titled, clear-bra'd, and in my driveway. Borrowed every penny at 0%.

Domsz06
09-01-10, 08:02 AM

check out edmunds. com or other sources for invoice pricing. I got my 2010 this spring for factory invoice, without any "advertising" add-on, minus rebates, incentives (can't remember what they were), GM card points and loyalty cash, with 0% financing. On a $70K MSRP (including GGT on a manual), I paid around $61K taxed, titled, clear-bra'd, and in my driveway. Borrowed every penny at 0%.

that's a good deal since clear bra's aren't cheap... and your taxes are several grand....

ekyub
09-01-10, 09:36 AM

That's a great deal. Typically I don't buy (edited) NEW cars so I'm not well versed on the action on new car prices.

EDIT: Edmunds says 62,604 is "What Others are Paying". Edmunds also says invoice is $56,773. Is that what one should base the deal on?

thebigjimsho
09-01-10, 08:05 PM
They have a 2010 silver/black with automatic transmission and chrome wheels but no Recaros nor sunroof. Their "Internet" price is MSRP at $64,945. When I inquired about a 'deal' they came off $2,000. I'm hoping to get them to remove the chrome wheels and a few hundred bucks.

Any thoughts on what sort of movement they have on the car? Is high 50s unfeasible?

Thanks.
You may have a tough time with Batchelor's internet guy if you look to wheel and deal. I dealt with Evan Carr at Batchelor and we eventually got a deal done. Not as good as I would've liked but I got antsy. Still got a decent deal on a loaded demo. I've got his number and email if you'd like to contact him directly. Just tell him the guy who drove straight back to Boston talked to you...

Actually, wait, that may not help, haha...

PremierJosh
09-01-10, 10:18 PM
What was sticker price on this car? I feel a left over 2010 should be at least 6k off sticker with 0%.

ekyub
09-01-10, 11:18 PM
You may have a tough time with Batchelor's internet guy if you look to wheel and deal. I dealt with Evan Carr at Batchelor and we eventually got a deal done. Not as good as I would've liked but I got antsy. Still got a decent deal on a loaded demo. I've got his number and email if you'd like to contact him directly. Just tell him the guy who drove straight back to Boston talked to you...

Actually, wait, that may not help, haha...

I got an email from Evan and he made me a better offer which I countered. I'm hopeful I can get this done.

Josh - Sticker was the Internet Price at $64,945.

thebigjimsho
09-03-10, 10:11 AM
I got an email from Evan and he made me a better offer which I countered. I'm hopeful I can get this done.

Josh - Sticker was the Internet Price at $64,945.
Good! I hope it works out for you.