: Hard Drive Issues

jimallyn
08-31-10, 06:20 PM
I have some of my music collection recorded on the hard drive. When I access the HDD the music always starts on the same song instead of the one I was listening too when I last had it on. For instance, if I am listening to song "X" and then turn the system off when I turn the system back on it starts at song "Y" even though if was last on song "X". If I am listening to song "Z" and turn it off when I turn it back on it goes to song "Y" again i.e. the HDD always goes to song "Y" irrrespective of where I was listening before. Unlike my Ipod which always returns to my prevous place in the song library the SRX HDD returns to the same song not the previous song I was listening too. It didn't use to do this. I have had it in 3 times and the dealer says that is the way it is supposed to work but I am still skeptical. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

stevec5375
08-31-10, 06:39 PM
Are you having issues with the radio not returning to the last selected channel as well? If so, see your other post about the Radio Power Problems. It's probably all related.

TheCaptain
08-31-10, 11:46 PM
Steve seems to be on to something here... I'm with him on this one.

RippyPartsDept
09-01-10, 01:18 AM
Steve seems to be on to something here... I'm with him on this one.
:yeah:

jimallyn
09-01-10, 05:19 PM
No. Other than the power on problem the radio returns to the last selected channel like it should. This is just a problem with the HD.

tptak
11-04-10, 07:36 PM
Mine does the same thing, drives me nuts. is there a solution out there?

sube5186
11-04-10, 08:46 PM
Mine does the same thing, drives me nuts. is there a solution out there?

It is NOT supposed to work like this. Don't let anyone at the dealer or anywhere else tell you it is. A software update will fix it. Take it to your dealer.

Sube