: 1sg Package

robert
09-10-04, 11:00 AM
My dealer ordered me a 2005 sts V8, with 1sg package May 10. I heard that the 1sg package is on hold because of unavailability of Tuscany leather seats.
how soon will they have the tuscany leather to complete this order? 4 months is long enough to wait for a car, i'm just about fed up.

msheri01
09-10-04, 11:09 AM
Looks like mid-October on the AWD trans.

EgyptianQueen
09-10-04, 11:56 AM
:crybaby:

There are several delays at this point. I say don't give up. Its a new car and everybody wants one, and you want to be the first. Am I right?

My dealer ordered me a 2005 sts V8, with 1sg package May 10. I heard that the 1sg package is on hold because of unavailability of Tuscany leather seats.
how soon will they have the tuscany leather to complete this order? 4 months is long enough to wait for a car, i'm just about fed up.

miscreant
09-10-04, 12:14 PM
1SG has come off of full contraint, but it's limited (only 15%). The AWD and adaptive cruise is still on full constraint.

nbfc
09-10-04, 12:19 PM
I was told by my personal asst. the the 1SG might not be available until Dec. or Jan. the same with the awd. I decide to get the 1SF w/ app. cruise and hud. I should have mine by next week, if i could only be able to track where it is it would be great. If anybody knows please help me. I didn't really see the need for the tuscany leather or the 18" wheels. In my own opinion I like the ride of the 17" wheels not as hard with the road.

miscreant
09-10-04, 01:09 PM
I was told by my personal asst. the the 1SG might not be available until Dec. or Jan. the same with the awd. I decide to get the 1SF w/ app. cruise and hud. I should have mine by next week, if i could only be able to track where it is it would be great. If anybody knows please help me. I didn't really see the need for the tuscany leather or the 18" wheels. In my own opinion I like the ride of the 17" wheels not as hard with the road.
Hmm...that's weird since the Adaptive cruise has been on constraint (and still is) since after the initial demo orders. Do you have an order number?

nbfc
09-10-04, 01:33 PM
Yes i do and also have a VIN. I also called the GM buypower hotline and the confirmed the completion and ship of the car. Problem is now it says that it is in transit with no dealer delivery date. Don't know how to find that out.

miscreant
09-10-04, 02:39 PM
Yes i do and also have a VIN. I also called the GM buypower hotline and the confirmed the completion and ship of the car. Problem is now it says that it is in transit with no dealer delivery date. Don't know how to find that out.
Email or pm me the last 8 of the Vin (50xxxxxx).

nbfc
09-10-04, 02:50 PM
For some reason it says that you I can't get your email or send you a pm if you can email me and i will give you the last 8 dig. Thank you for you help.

STSgirl
09-15-04, 02:06 PM
4 months is long enough to wait for a car, i'm just about fed up.

I've been waiting since January!! :banghead:
I was about to take home an SRX, but complained that it looked to "station-wagon-ish." So I decided to hold out for the new STS, and was even told that I could possibly have it by September 1.
I sold my '95 Seville STS last June because I wanted to unload it before it hit 100,000mi. Now I am driving a crap-box and waiting for my '05 AWD V8 STS, which I am now told will be here in December. :helpless:

DG2
09-15-04, 09:20 PM
I've been waiting since January!! :banghead:
I was about to take home an SRX, but complained that it looked to "station-wagon-ish." So I decided to hold out for the new STS, and was even told that I could possibly have it by September 1.
I sold my '95 Seville STS last June because I wanted to unload it before it hit 100,000mi. Now I am driving a crap-box and waiting for my '05 AWD V8 STS, which I am now told will be here in December. :helpless:

As excited as I am about the AWD STS I am getting a bit concerned as to why they have not been built yet. ALL of the Cadillac advertising centers around the AWD model ( see the double full page ad in this months automobile).