: Can't receive calls.

wojtek91
08-28-10, 12:56 AM
Hi, My phone is connected to my car and when I receive a call it shows up on the navigation screen. it shows the phone number and a green telephone and a red telephone. When I press the green telephone button, it drops the call. And goes back to the previous screen. I don't know how to fix this. For the first 2 weeks when I had the car, it worked great. Now it doesn't, I don't know why. Please help 2006 STS V8

EChas3
08-28-10, 04:56 PM
What kind of phone? Search its setup thoroughly to make sure you've tried all Bluetooth options. Certain phones integrate best when some non-Bluetooth options are set. I had one phone that worked better when Auto Hands Free was set.

Another thing you can try is deleting the phone & setting up again. Make sure to set it as 'Default' (underlined on screen).

JackG
08-30-10, 01:34 PM
Thats funny. Mine worked for a few weeks when I first got the car. Now its so erractic and annoying. i cant use it. Drops calls. Dosent pick up etc. Why?

EChas3
08-31-10, 11:49 PM
My Bluetooth's latest trick is leaving the XM on while receiving a call. Outbound is perfect; from 'Phone dial name' to the handset of my LG.

Time to delete it and pair it again. Does the Config lose the VR phonebook?

turnne
09-01-10, 07:42 AM
I have issue also
The system flat does not work well...you shouldnt have to do all those tricks to try to get it to work
You don't have to in any other I have seen...including some very mid line Chrysler company cars that my company fleets out to us

This is right up there with the voice activation system in the car

Warren

Greg00coupe
09-03-10, 01:52 PM
Voice Activation............Bluetooth and GPS............ All sub par for what these cars s/b.