: different kind of question

08-27-10, 06:06 PM
Hi again,
I was thinking of using some rattle can bedliner in the rear wheel wells of my Saturn and also at the front of the floor pan, where the front wheels throw water snow and mud and "sandblast" the paint away. I just want to protect the paint from being removed and start to rust away.

Is that a good idea or this stuff will trap moisture? Any recommandations for a better product? I don't have a compressor
Must be either roll on or rattle can stuff


08-27-10, 06:11 PM
I use rubberized undercoating in my wheelwells. Looks good, lasts a long time, and is decent for sound control, too. Spray on bedliner is a great idea, too.

08-27-10, 07:18 PM
do you use it on your winter car?
The rubberized stuff is that the one they sell at Canadian Tire?
I know they have 2 qualities of that

08-27-10, 07:49 PM
Yes, the asphalt rubberized stuff from Canadian Tire. I do use it on my winter car. Haven't bought a can for awhile, mine seem to last a long time...

08-27-10, 08:53 PM
Ok thanks.
I will check it out!

08-27-10, 09:45 PM
rubberized undercoating FTW