: Anyone have a Grey Bumper Trim piece for 94-96 Fleetwood Brougham?

durrk johnson
08-26-10, 01:35 AM
Been looking for it for a minute, Half of mine is ripped off in back and Im tired of looking at it. Will buy of course.

Also, how hard is replacing that piece? I heard it was a PITA. Is that true?

1980coupe
08-26-10, 01:55 AM
i know of one here locally at the yard, is that the strip that runs on the bumper correct? Which bumper; front or rear? Will be heading to the yard this weekend. post a pic....

durrk johnson
08-26-10, 02:17 AM
i know of one here locally at the yard, is that the strip that runs on the bumper correct? Which bumper; front or rear? Will be heading to the yard this weekend. post a pic....

Hey!

It's the rear bumper trim piece. The grey plastic strip that goes across teh back of the rear bumper.

Its dark here, but I can post a pic tomorrow?

Cadillacboy
08-26-10, 12:01 PM
You can also contact thefleetwoodguy

I had bought mine off www.gmotors.com

thefleetwoodguy
08-26-10, 06:59 PM
You can also contact thefleetwoodguy

I had bought mine off www.gmotors.com

I have one up for grabs......... :)

durrk johnson
08-26-10, 08:14 PM

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBO!

Hook me up? Paleeeez? :)

And how hard is it to remove and replace? I heard it was super difficult? Is that true?

thefleetwoodguy
08-26-10, 08:26 PM
JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBO!

Hook me up? Paleeeez? :)

And how hard is it to remove and replace? I heard it was super difficult? Is that true?

not that bad
you should have someone help you
since its best to drop the bumper
theres 8/ 10mm bolts, you need to be extra careful with the r/lights best to remove them first 6/7mm screws, set them aside
once its down its pretty straight forward
drop me a e mail or PM Jim

durrk johnson
08-26-10, 08:46 PM
not that bad
you should have someone help you
since its best to drop the bumper
theres 8/ 10mm bolts, you need to be extra careful with the r/lights best to remove them first 6/7mm screws, set them aside
once its down its pretty straight forward
drop me a e mail or PM Jim

Hey i tried to PM you, but you have a full mailbox. haha

And I would have to drop the bumper to do it? How the heck do i do that?

Stingroo
08-26-10, 09:59 PM
Dropping the bumper really wasn't hard at all. When I sold mine we had it off the car literally in under 3 minutes. lol You can see the bolts, it's pretty simple.

Stess
12-05-10, 11:44 AM
Been looking for it for a minute, Half of mine is ripped off in back and Im tired of looking at it. Will buy of course.

Also, how hard is replacing that piece? I heard it was a PITA. Is that true?

Unfortunately I couldnt send you a pm so here goes a small *bump*. Did you replace your trim piece and if so, do you still have the old piece? I'm looking for the rear right corner only, thought I'd try some plastic welding instead of getting a full trim piece and pay 2-300$ shipping to sweden.

Here's the small piece I'm missing:

h_ttp://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4958/img0237t.jpg (Not allowed to post links either, remove _ in http)

/David

DUKTAPEKID
10-31-12, 04:01 PM

Hi: Don't know if you still have it, but a thread awhile back said you have a rear bumper strip for a 96 Fleetwood Brougham. I only need from the middle of the rear reflector to the left end of the bumper if you have a broken one. i will splice it myself to save labor. Mine got caught on something and tore itm off from the left end of the eft reflector to the end. Thanks for any help, Bill