: Block Or New Engine

abplilbrandon
08-26-10, 12:08 AM
Okay i have 98 deville with a warped block is it possible to purchase a new block or even a used block or should i just purchase a used engine

STSS
08-26-10, 12:29 PM
I'd call Jake....

Ranger
08-26-10, 01:57 PM
Warped block? Who told you that and how do they know that?

abplilbrandon
08-26-10, 03:00 PM
ok how do i get in contact with jake and where is he located? i am in maryland

Submariner409
08-26-10, 03:03 PM
This has been posted about a gazillion times:
www.northstarperformance.com - Langston, Ontario - east of Detroit.

Warped Northstar block ???

jimsbox
08-31-10, 08:07 PM
Hey Sub, I noticed the thread initiator has only been here for a couple of months and probably has no clue who Jake is until now. Jake is family to the board's regulars but is probably unknown to a new poster unless he has searched the site. Thanks again for all the help you have provided to me and everybody else that frequents this forum.

Jim

Submariner409
08-31-10, 08:14 PM
This has been posted about a gazillion times:
www.northstarperformance.com (http://www.northstarperformance.com) - Langston, Ontario - east of Detroit.

Warped Northstar block ???

Hey Sub, I noticed the thread initiator has only been here for a couple of months and probably has no clue who Jake is until now. Jake is family to the board's regulars but is probably unknown to a new poster unless he has searched the site. Thanks again for all the help you have provided to me and everybody else that frequents this forum.

Jim

Yeah, that - but I generally assume that someone who has read all the threads in Deville and Northstar Performance since a join date in June has an idea of who "Jake" is.
.......:sneaky:

zonie77
09-02-10, 02:00 AM
Yeah, that - but I generally assume that someone who has read all the threads in Deville and Northstar Performance since a join date in June has an idea of who "Jake" is.
.......:sneaky:

I never saw an answer to my questions on your other thread...did "they" ever show you what is supposed to be wrong with your original block?

Submariner409
09-02-10, 10:23 AM
I never saw an answer to my questions on your other thread...did "they" ever show you what is supposed to be wrong with your original block?

:hmm: Huh ?

zonie77
09-03-10, 07:00 PM
:hmm: Huh ?

Sorry Sub, I don't know why I hit reply with quote. It was to abplilbrandon, he had another post about a bad block and he started this one.

abplilbrandon, Did they ever show you what was wrong with the ohter block?