: Vogue tires

johnl327
08-23-10, 07:09 PM
I am thinking about putting on vogue tires and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them

stevec5375
08-24-10, 08:20 AM
Is that a brand or a fashion statement?

PJ1520
08-24-10, 06:19 PM
Vogue was/is a high end tire. We had a dealer just North of Chicago when I lived there.

johnl327
08-24-10, 09:00 PM
Is that a brand or a fashion statement?
it is a brand of a custom made tire you can view the tires at the web site www.vogue tires.com or google vogue tires

pastohio
08-25-10, 08:37 AM
Vogue's have a large following on big cars owned by minorities....they have a slightly larger whitewall and usually a gold stripe as well around....I happened to have some on a new Cadillac car I bought, they fall apart, they split, I had to have several tires replaced in the first few thousand miles and the whitewalls did splitting as well, at 10K miles the dealer /tire distributor replaced 3 more of the tires, they were splitting in the whitewall....I would never buy them.......not what I would call a high end tire, again they are used only for cosmetic looks only !!

cz9h3d
08-27-10, 11:04 AM
These things (and especially the vogue wheels) make the designers scream in pain (and don't even get me going on the simulated convertible tops, gold trim packages, etc). I know it's a personal preference (and the dealers love the money they make on this stuff), but you won't see these kind of things at a BMW or Mercedes dealer (but you will at Lexus). Truthfully, this kind of stuff hurts the brand long-term as it tries to win over the BMW/Mercedes/Audi owners. It's not uncommon for this "questionable accessorizing" to turn-off potential import-owners from the brand.

RippyPartsDept
08-27-10, 11:42 AM
The website is http://www.vogue-tyre.com (website seems to be down right now)
they sell accessories too

we stopped selling them because there was a high rate or returns/claims
the problems may not have been true defects but the hassle was not worth it
don't forget that they will require paperwork for rotations if you try to do a claim

they sure do look nice though i can't remember how well they perform (tread wear, noise, etc)

Cooper10
08-29-10, 07:23 AM
67848Do you want your SRX to look like this? Click on attachment

stevec5375
08-29-10, 11:39 AM
67848Do you want your SRX to look like this? Click on attachment

Would that classify as a "pimp mobile" ? :histeric: