: D3 SRX Products Coming Soon!!

Dr. Design
08-21-10, 12:47 PM
Hello,
D3 Cadillac will be releasing a full line of products for the SRX vehicle application in the next coming months. Now would be a great time to let us know if there are certain products SRX owners would want to see.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

stevec5375
08-21-10, 02:56 PM
I want to see how you produce a product that doesn't void the GM warranty please.

TheCaptain
08-23-10, 12:38 AM
Actually, other then maybe a CAI, what other products could you do for this unit? She looks pretty hot as is! Not that i'm cutting you guys down (cuz you have lots of sweet stuff for the CTS'), i'm just saying... GM did pretty damn good with this SRX! :D

Razorecko
08-23-10, 01:54 PM
Do a professional looking cai for us 2.8L turbo guys. We already have issues of the cheap plastic intake body coming off of the turbo. Something large and clean, something in a carbon fiber/chrome mix would look great

Bee iLL
08-23-10, 02:45 PM
Do a professional looking cai for us 2.8L turbo guys. We already have issues of the cheap plastic intake body coming off of the turbo. Something large and clean, something in a carbon fiber/chrome mix would look great

+1 for the CAI

Bee iLL
08-23-10, 02:47 PM
I want to see how you produce a product that doesn't void the GM warranty please.

I have D3's CAI and Stage 2 intake system installed on my STS-V, which is still under warranty. I have brought my vehicle in numerous times and have never had anyone question the warranty status of my vehicle because of the Mods. I'm sure if there was a problem related to one of the MODs, it would not be covered under warranty, but that is why I have only done Bolt-On mods. I can easily take them off and put back the factory parts without much hassle.

Dr. Design
08-23-10, 03:03 PM
Hello,
We have a full program in place that will be launched for the dealership network. Actually the halo concept vehicle for this program is being built for a local CA dealership. So lets figure on the vehicle products being built with the dealership in mind. We will make sure the quality is where it needs to be for the warranty concerns, just would like to see what the "Wants" are from the actual vehicle owners.

As for the turbo models. Those cars seem to be pretty hard to come by. As a matter of fact, the dealership we are working with has only seen a few of them. Less the CAI, all the other components should carry over for both applications.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Razorecko
08-23-10, 05:19 PM
^ too bad. Its us guys that dropped the extra coin for the turbo whom are interested in paying more for performance.

Dr. Design
08-23-10, 06:01 PM
We hear ya! With any luck at all we will be able to get our hands on one for the development work. It doesnt help that GM just announced they will be dropping in the new twin turbo V6 in the SRX starting for the 2012/13MY.... If we have access to the car the products will be developed.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

^ too bad. Its us guys that dropped the extra coin for the turbo whom are interested in paying more for performance.

Razorecko
08-23-10, 06:18 PM
We hear ya! With any luck at all we will be able to get our hands on one for the development work. It doesnt help that GM just announced they will be dropping in the new twin turbo V6 in the SRX starting for the 2012/13MY.... If we have access to the car the products will be developed.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Cool !, I don't know why they would drop it as the 2.8L turbo saab motor has been around for a few years and has been proven to be an incredible motor. If you guys get your hands on one please throw it on a dyno. My sotp feeling says that the 2.8L is putting out more than advertised