Cadillac Owners Forum banner

searching heated seat cushion

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Greg00coupe 
#1 ·
My dealer is not able to get my driver seat heater (seat cushion) fixed, as he says he needs to replace the whole seat-cover (leather part) which includes the heater. I tried to get some information on the web and according to gmparts giants this seems to be right - and - the part not available.
Does anybody know an alternative source for this heated seat cover (my leather color is cashmere), as I could not find anything on e--y.
Thanks,
alex

#4 ·
Just wanted to tell everybode about the good end of the story of my seat heater: After getting the message of my dealer and several internet-dealers that the part is officially discontinued, I contacted Cadillac Europe and asked for help (not understanding that a part for a 5 year old car can be discontinued). It took some weeks and some emails - always very friendly and customer oriented from Cadillac Europe and Chevrolet UK - before I received the message, that the part is available again. My local dealer ordered and installed it. Right before winter gets really cold here in Austria. So thats a good end of a story and I was really pleased by the efforts taken by Cadillac Europe. So thanks to all the guys from Cadillac Europe and Chevrolet UK!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.