: Greetings from Finland!

Caddyman92sts
08-13-10, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone.
Just wanted to introduce myself. I bought a 1992 Seville STS a couple of weeks ago and just registered to this forum. From the looks of it there's plenty of advice available should I need it.

The car is in very good condition for it's age. Completely rust free, for example. It's got dark green metallic paint job (I don't know the colour codes or names) and a tan leather interior. It's got the 4.9 liter engine which is completely suited for my needs, so I don't mind missing out on the Northstar. And from what I hear, the 4.9 is more comfortable in every day driving, having better low end torque etc.
I've done some service and maintenance already, like replace the brake pads and rotors front and back, overhauled the brake calipers, replaced all engine and tranny oil cooler hoses, replaced the front engine mount and stuff like that plus normal fluid changes. I also got new tires installed today. I'm very pleased with the car so far. The ride is excellent and I really enjoy it. My previous car was a little grocery getter, so the transition was big. :)

I can provide pictures if someone is interested.

:D