: Rear Seat Question

Michigan Man
08-11-10, 09:25 PM
Do the rear seats recline> If so, how is this managed. My kids are complaining that they are too straight . My response was the drivers seat was ver comfortable. Thanks

Smokin' SRX
08-11-10, 10:15 PM
They have a small square plastic handle (recessed) on top of seatback, outer-most part, Pull up and push backrest, back or forward, about 15 degrees. Not much but does help!

SS

sube5186
08-11-10, 10:31 PM
I think there are "four" separate positions. Each one clicks in place. Just keep the lever pulled up, move the seat back to where you want it and then release the lever to lock into place.

There are also "rear safety belt comfort guides" tucked into hidden pockets on the sides of the seats (page 2-23). These are to prevent the shoulder belt from going across the face of smaller passengers.

Sube

Michigan Man
08-14-10, 08:21 PM
Thank you , Sube.

GMJim
08-15-10, 08:53 AM
They have a small square plastic handle (recessed) on top of seatback, outer-most part, Pull up and push backrest, back or forward, about 15 degrees. Not much but does help!

SS

Is it the same handle used to put the seat down? Drivers or passenger side?

Smokin' SRX
08-15-10, 10:14 PM
Yes! You got it. Same on both sides. Wish it was a bit more than the small inclination allowed or could slide whole seat section to and fro, like Terrain, but it sure is a help!

SS