Cadillac Owners Forum banner

AAA to the rescue

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  caddyfat2 
#1 ·
Well today didn't start off so great. I go out the Caddy push the button and I it stutters and then starts. I see all kinds of warnings running across the dash... "service steering system" "service Traction control system" so I turn it off and start it again. Everything is fine, no warnings. drive a few miles to Super Target spend 20 minutes doing some shopping and then start the car again. All is good! I stop at Moe's Southwestern Grille for lunch, 20 minutes later I try and start the car and I get NOTHING!!! just a click. Call AAA and they send the battery truck! He test the batter and it has a dead cell. $125 later I have a new batter with 6 year warranty, thank god the installation was free. expensive battery but I was glad I was back on the road in about 30 minutes.

#3 ·
I bought the batter right from the AAA guy, he carries them on the truck. It said AAA on it so I'm not sure who actually makes it. It was $115 plus tax here in NC. Total was $125. First 3 years are free replacement the next 3 years is half price replacement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.