: CTS-V series performance academy

cvettr/cts-v
08-02-10, 11:32 AM
Just got an e-mail this morning that was an invite to one of 5 events to see and drive the CTS-V coupe on the track. Any one else get one and if so who is attending which one?

whisler151
08-02-10, 12:02 PM
I'm attending the Houston event. Signed up for the morning session on the track.

GMX322V S/C
08-02-10, 01:23 PM
Just signed up for Laguna Seca, morning.

Tony407
08-02-10, 02:55 PM
How does one get on the list of emails to receive this invitation? Is there any near Portland, OR?

2k9RedV
08-02-10, 03:00 PM
I'm doing Laguna Seca, in the afternoon! Can't wait, gonna be a blast!

Hawkeye2
08-02-10, 04:59 PM
I did the Toronto Motorsports Park one. Had a blast! Do it if you get a chance and post your impressions!

cvettr/cts-v
08-02-10, 05:43 PM
I imagine they took the mailing list from owners and the information e-mails sent and came up with a list from there. It seems none of the dates work great for me, trying to move some things around to get to one of them. laguna seca and auto club speedway are the closest to OR.

GMX322V S/C
08-02-10, 08:56 PM
Mine was from signing up for V Coupe info.

louiefl99
08-03-10, 08:45 AM
I'm attending the Jupiter, FL event morning session. Been a long time since I have been on the road course - can't wait!

BeagleBrains
08-03-10, 11:21 AM
"Stephen P., you are cordially invited. Register for your exclusive Cadillac experience today.
View in a browser:" http://www.cadillacvseriesacademy.com/
Only a very select few (having knowledge of this link) will be able to perticipte.
Ownership or actual Order is not required.

RUQWIKR
08-03-10, 11:45 PM
Flying out from Dallas with the wife for the Laguna Seca morning session. Will use it to decide on getting a V or a Z06. Have driven both many times, but, only on the street. She wants me to get a Vette, but, with two young boys that like to play in Dad's toy cars, I'm leaning towards the V. She drives (very, very rarely) my manual cars, but, I'd really like to see her drive one of my cars more often. I'm hoping they have A6 and M6 V's at the event. Can't wait...will be a nice vacation for us two out that way...without the boys!

Dennisscars
08-12-10, 12:31 AM
Got in for Laguna Seca morning, boy are they going to be surprised..

"Have you ever had your car on track?" oh.. a couple..

then heading to Infineon to run the weekend..

BeagleBrains
08-12-10, 08:00 AM
RUQWIKR, I have a Corvette in the garage right next to my wife's V Coupe. Only having the 2011 Coupe two days, I can say that it is, hands down, much more of a performance car. I goosed it a couple of times, immediately breaking away the rear tires with that wonderful chirp. The back seats are plenty roomy for kids. The fold down rear seats add considerably to the utility of the Coupe.
Plus, their eyes will be big as saucers every time you use those 563 horses. You can really feel the tires biting hard into the road surface to launch the car.
If you stay with the standard seats, there is a seatback DVD viewing option that would entertain them on long trips. :highfive:
I am certain already that this will be my favorite car ever. Timeless styling, striking interior, and great ride in any suspension mode.

shchow
08-13-10, 06:21 AM
Going to Monticello 8/20...

Maxniman
08-13-10, 08:05 AM
I have signed up for the Houston event. I currently drive a vette and am considering buying a V Coupe

bruff1977
08-13-10, 05:10 PM
I signed up for the Houston event as well... Morning session.

Maxniman
08-13-10, 05:22 PM
I signed up for the Houston event as well... Morning session.

which day?

mj1
08-30-10, 04:17 PM
"Stephen P., you are cordially invited. Register for your exclusive Cadillac experience today.
View in a browser:" cadillacvseriesacademy DOT com
Only a very select few (having knowledge of this link) will be able to perticipte.
Ownership or actual Order is not required.

I did not get an invitation I'm afraid, and I used the Contact Us form at the aforementioned site to inquire about getting an invitation. However, I have not heard back from anyone. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get on the invitation list?

BeagleBrains
08-31-10, 02:28 PM
I can't get them to stop sending invitations::hmm:

Stephen P., you are cordially invited. Register for your exclusive Cadillac experience today.
View in a browser
As a thank you for your interest in the CTS Coupe / CTS-V Coupe, the Cadillac Team would like to invite you to live the ultimate driving experience at one of five ultra-exclusive Cadillac V-Series Performance Lab events.

As our guest, you'll be guided through several exercises that will focus on specific aspects and features of the CTS-V Sport Sedan, the world's fastest production sedan, and the all-new 2011 CTS Coupe and CTS-V Coupe, the newest addition to the V-Series family.

Once you've been fully immersed, you'll put your knowledge to the test by experiencing the pulse-racing performance and powerful 556-horsepower engine of the CTS-V Coupe. With a professional racing instructor sitting shotgun, you'll navigate miles of technical transitions, push through fast straightaways and handle highly challenging turns on some of the most prestigious tracks in the country.

We hope you'll accept our invitation to be among the first to experience the all-new CTS-V Coupe at this complimentary, once-in-a-lifetime event.

Please visit cadillacVseriesacademy.com to register, view event details and check out Cadillac's complete line-up of performance vehicles. This is a private event and space is extremely limited so secure your spot today!

Registration ID:
V1HR124165
Use your Registration ID provided above
© 2010 General Motors | 100 Renaissance Center | 482.A00.MAR | Detroit, MI 48265
Cadillac | GM Privacy Statement | Copyright & Trademark Information

All participants must be 21 years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver's license. Participants are responsible for personal travel costs. Offer is non-transferable.
If you prefer not to receive any unsolicited marketing emails regarding GM® vehicles, please provide us with your communication preferences by visiting www.gmcontactpreferences.com

Hawkeye2
08-31-10, 02:50 PM
check with your dealer for invites - he should have some to give out.

cooler2442
08-31-10, 02:54 PM
The California ones all have wait lists now it seems, bummer.

mj1
08-31-10, 04:16 PM
The California ones all have wait lists now it seems, bummer.

Thanks very much for the replies and ideas! Although, I was afraid that the event may have filled up by now :(

bruff1977
10-29-10, 05:48 PM
Has anyone that went to the Houston event received their track module video?

Silver -V-
10-29-10, 05:50 PM
The videos are up on your registration page. The downloadable version won't be available until 30 days.

bruff1977
10-29-10, 05:53 PM
Thanks Silver!!

wfo
10-30-10, 05:46 PM
Going to Laguna Seca on Nov 19.