: Getting my 2008 STS-V this week :)

slk230mb
08-01-10, 04:34 PM
I'm getting my 2008 STS-V this week. Black / Black with 50k miles. Picked it up from Manheim Auto Auctions. I can't wait :cool2:

The first few mods I'm considering are the CTS-V shifter and chrome stock rims.

The only thing missing from the car are the floor mats, which isn't a huge deal. Gonna have to see if its worth ordering the factory ones or getting custom embroidered ones.

Anything else you guys think I should know?

PGA2B
08-01-10, 07:43 PM
Corgratulations on your buy. You will LOVE it!!!

CIWS
08-03-10, 03:06 PM
Congrats on getting your car, and welcome to the STS-V side of things. :)

ozmt
08-03-10, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the small club! I, too have a 2008 STS-V with the fastest color, black/black. Ok you other colors, flame away! I know that thundergray guys think they're the fastest. :)
Where are you located? Maybe we'll pass each other one day.
ozmt@msn.com

cad08stsv
08-04-10, 09:17 PM
ThunderGray is spelled with capital letters and is a sign of respect. Because we are the Fastest, most beautiful, Cadillac out there Bar None :duck:
Now that we are finished with that business.
A big Congraulations on your new addition to the Family. :highfive: I'm sure I speak for some others in saying we would be very happy in reading about your adventures with your new Ride. :bouncy:
The truck does not look like a 08 STSV, so when you have time, please post pictures of the new ride for all of us to enjoy with you, and welcome to 08 Land.
Russell :cool2:

silverws6ta
08-04-10, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the 'elite' as well my friend -- we come together in small numbers!! -

I don't care which is the fastest -- I have a Stealth Gray '06 with 24k -- Light Gray interior.. I call it the classiest (and rarest) color combo..

Because it sits beside my white diamond '08 EXT wit Black interior.. :)

harrysstsv
08-05-10, 09:40 AM
I'm getting my 2008 STS-V this week. Black / Black with 50k miles. Picked it up from Manheim Auto Auctions. I can't wait :cool2:

The only thing missing from the car are the floor mats, which isn't a huge deal. Gonna have to see if its worth ordering the factory ones or getting custom embroidered ones.

Welcome and congrats to your V.

Mine is black/black so I decided to put light gray V mats into my V. Interior looks now a little lighter, I love em and especially to have the STS V rocket here in Germany.

Here`s a pic from the mat`s

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/006.jpg

Harry

harrysstsv
08-05-10, 09:43 AM

and here are the rears

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/007.jpg

BOYCHIKS
08-08-10, 08:53 PM
Congrats!!

Did you happen to purchase the one from Daytona Manheim? If so, you got a good deal!

Enjoy it.

slk230mb
08-09-10, 10:11 AM
I did, via their Pittsburgh location. The guy I deal with knows that location much better.

dondadda08
03-14-11, 07:07 AM
I would never smoke in my "THUNDER GREY" STS-V. But since it is black/ black, then I guess it is OK.