: Newbe Here

EMISTS
08-01-10, 01:03 PM
I just bought a 08 STS4. I'm posting but, it's actually my wife, Emilie's, car. I have always been a Cadi fan. My wife had wanted the last gereration Seville but we were not in a position to buy one. Now that we are in a bit better financial shape we seriously began looking for a STS about a year ago. We were not able to find something we would be happy with untill now. The car we got is a sweet car in Black Cherry. It's a 4.6 AWD with the 1SG package, Tuscay Leather and a Sunroof. We bought it at a Lincoln Dealer. It's first owner traded it in on a new Lincoln MKS. The car has 36k miles but looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. The original 1st owner left all the prior service records in the car. They even left the original window sticker. I think we got a pretty good deal...... The original sticker was $66k. We picked it up for $28,500 plus tax and tag

Now a little about us.... We live exactly half way between ashington DC and Annapolis,MD. I currently work as an Auto Damage Appraiser for a Major Insurance Company. Way back I worked as a Tech. at Capitol Cadillac from '81-84. Em is a Legal Secretary for a large international firm in DC. My Father was a Cadi loyalist for many years. I have always owned GM Cars. When he passed I inherited his '84 Eldarado Convertable. In 84 GM made 5500 frames specific for the Convertable. The car is one of 2700 "factory" ASC cars built in '84.

caddyfat2
08-01-10, 02:39 PM
Welcome, I hope you enjoy this forum and your/wifes new car. I also own an 05 STS4 1SG model with ACC and I think they are great cars. Good luck.

CadillacSTS42005
08-01-10, 02:45 PM
Awesome car enjoy it, I love my 05 STS4 1SG