: SRX - Incentives

interfx
07-31-10, 04:10 PM
I apologize but wasn't sure which forum to post this in... I'm end of lease on my X5, and trying to figure what deals that In should be asking from my dealer on a 2010 SRX...

What's out there? My company has the X plan with Ford, but nothing with GM... What deals are out there I should ask for? Not a student, and not in the military.

(If this is in the wrong forum please move)

Cadillac Tony
07-31-10, 04:36 PM
Because SRX sales are up 500% over last year and inventory is short nationwide, GM isn't giving dealers any incentives on SRX beyond the 36 month 0% financing. Ancillary programs such as College student and Military have also been discontinued on Cadillacs. Unless you have a GM Employee discount, there's not much wiggle room on these models. There's only about $1,600 between MSRP and invoice on an SRX (depending on options), so any kind of discount can be considered a "good deal".

Probably the best thing going on SRXs right now are the lease programs. Projected residuals are good, which means an attractive lease if you're looking to lease again.

interfx
07-31-10, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the info. What would a good lease monthly be for a 2010 srx performance be?

cz9h3d
07-31-10, 08:50 PM
Don't forget about the $1,000 conquest for select metro areas. You're certainly eligible for this with your X5 depending on where you live.

Houston_four
08-01-10, 09:33 AM
Because SRX sales are up 500% over last year and inventory is short nationwide, GM isn't giving dealers any incentives on SRX beyond the 36 month 0% financing. Ancillary programs such as College student and Military have also been discontinued on Cadillacs. Unless you have a GM Employee discount, there's not much wiggle room on these models. There's only about $1,600 between MSRP and invoice on an SRX (depending on options), so any kind of discount can be considered a "good deal".

Probably the best thing going on SRXs right now are the lease programs. Projected residuals are good, which means an attractive lease if you're looking to lease again.

I dunno? I went to my local dealership (Tom Peacock) and they had a good amount of SRX's sitting on the lot. I also saw a sign on the door with current offers....leasing on the 2010 SRX starting at $429. I'm sure that's for a base model. My wife has the premium on a lease and we are paying $625.

They also had 0% interest or 2.9% for 6 years on the SRX. I'm not sure where you are located but if other dealerships aren't offering it I'm sure you can fly down here to Houston and work a deal. I drove to Pensacola to get my Charger and everyone says that I'm crazy for doing it.

Houston_four
08-01-10, 11:34 AM
Here's a screen shot from Cadillac's website. Of course this is in my zip code area, not sure where you are located at but check it out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/houston_four/Saving.jpg

interfx
08-01-10, 12:58 PM
Here's a screen shot from Cadillac's website. Of course this is in my zip code area, not sure where you are located at but check it out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/houston_four/Saving.jpg

Yes, I saw that also on the website. The offers all expired on Apirl 3, 2010. I guess they're not spending anytime updating with the 2011 models coming out...

Houston_four
08-01-10, 01:32 PM
Yes, I saw that also on the website. The offers all expired on Apirl 3, 2010. I guess they're not spending anytime updating with the 2011 models coming out...

I don't know what you are looking at but here is what I got from the offer details

Example based on survey. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2010 Cadillac SRX FWD Luxury with an MSRP of $38235. 39 monthly payments total $16716. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing.. GMAC must approve lease. Take delivery by 09-07-2010. Mileage charge of $.25 /mile over 32500 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair and excess wear. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. Residency restrictions apply.

interfx
08-01-10, 01:35 PM
This is what is based upon my zip code... I guess it's different...

Example based on national average selling vehicle price. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a specially equipped 2010 Cadillac SRX FWD Luxury with UYS Nav with 40 GB Hard Drive with an MSRP of $40130. 39 monthly payments total $18670. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing, plus $350 or turn in vehicle and pay a $395 termination fee. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 04-30-2010. Mileage charge of $.18 /mile over 39000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair and excess wear. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. Residency restrictions apply.

Houston_four
08-01-10, 01:55 PM
This is what is based upon my zip code... I guess it's different...

Ah, GMAC doesn't off the 0% financing in your area? If nothing call the dealership here in Texas and see if you can qualify. If you are dead set on the SRX then it would be worth the trip and give you a little seat time to break her in.

interfx
08-07-10, 08:11 PM
Thanks for your advice, just bought a 2010 SRX performance... Got a great deal, and am really happy on my decision...

stealth97
08-08-10, 03:00 AM
Do you mind me asking how much you got your Performance for? Thanks!

interfx
08-08-10, 07:19 AM
Do you mind me asking how much you got your Performance for? Thanks!

'10 SRX Performance with 20" Chrome Wheels for $40,650 before taxes/title...

stealth97
08-08-10, 11:48 PM
Thanks. Good deal!

GMJim
08-09-10, 01:00 PM
just bought a 2010 SRX performance... Got a great deal, and am really happy on my decision...

Congrats!

Smokin' SRX
08-13-10, 10:42 PM
wow. great deal. I leased based on $47K MSRP (AWD Performance, plus 1K for Platinum Ice paint) less Dealer discount plus 1K Conquest $ = $44K lease cap cost (tax additional). You did good :thumbsup:

Houston_four
08-23-10, 07:57 PM
Thanks for your advice, just bought a 2010 SRX performance... Got a great deal, and am really happy on my decision...

Good deal ya got there. Glad I could help (if I did??)