: Strange things keep happening.....

Gee Gee
07-30-10, 10:33 AM
I've had my baby for a couple months now, and I've started to notice some strange things keep happening:
1. When parked and the engine off, but I'm sitting in the car, the radio (was OFF) will start making clicking noises.
2. Some mornings when I get in my car to go to work, my fog lights will be on, others not. I didn't touch them.
3. My Parking Assist turns it's self off sometimes, sometimes not.
4. Sometimes my seat moves back when I exit the car, sometimes not.

Has anyone else had these strange things happen? :hmm:

GMJim
07-30-10, 12:19 PM
My park assist has a mind of it's own.
My A/C has a mind of it's own.

TheCaptain
07-30-10, 12:26 PM
Yea, park assist is a weird one. The clicking noise i'm thinking might just be the hard drive.

The fog lights should not be happening, unless pushed. (Although i do see the headlights/park lights have a memory during an ignition cycle.)

Gee Gee
07-30-10, 12:41 PM
Park Assist drives me nuts. Hubby's Lexus stays on!!! Sheesh. I'm not so sure on the hard drive issue.... The little yellow light on the right side of the disk opening starts flashing, and makes this wierd noise, does it a couple of times, light goes off, and it stops. Did it twice yest. in 30 min. (I read in my car at lunch, lol) The fog lights I've turned ON before, and they just come back on and off at will. Nice to hear I'm not the only one with strange issues, lol. Thanks!

Smokin' SRX
07-30-10, 12:50 PM
The Exit Seat slide-back may have to do with whether u turn engine off before or after starting to open the door? Still checking mine, when she gives it to me!! :crybaby:

Park sensors on mine seem to be sensitive to any dirt/grime build-up....Hey, I drive it :yup: It automatically shuts down to avoid beeping constantly at low speeds.
SS