: Any other V's in Cape Cod/lower MA/RI?

DrPick
07-28-10, 07:54 PM
I live in cape cod. Havent seen any other V's out here. BMW's by the boatload, but no V's.

sefa01
07-29-10, 10:15 AM
Must have missed me this past weekend. I was on the Cape and spent time in Mashpee and Marstons Mills. My mother lives in Avon, however, and i usually get up there once a month. The Cape only on occasion--although i do enjoy the traffic up to the bridge during the summer.

thebigjimsho
07-29-10, 10:39 AM
Saw 7 V''''''''''''''s on Tuesday all around MA. I didn't know the MA school systems got so bad to allow you to type V's...

DrPick
07-30-10, 06:51 PM
Saw 7 V''''''''''''''s on Tuesday all around MA. I didn't know the MA school systems got so bad to allow you to type V's...

not quite sure what you inferring here...

Oh wait, I got it. That was a pathetic attempt at being a grammar nazi. Wow you're so clever.

thebigjimsho
07-31-10, 12:35 PM
not quite sure what you inferring here...

Oh wait, I got it. That was a pathetic attempt at being a grammar nazi. Wow you're so clever.

It's not being clever. It's you following the herd. And it's not an attemp at being a grammar nazi. Welcome to these forums. I am a grammar nazi. Lighten up, Frances...

DrPick
07-31-10, 02:14 PM
Ok, other than this...AHEM... swell guy, who has 28,000 posts (maybe get a job?) and claims to be the inventor of the apostrophe, and given his instant unprovoked rudeness (Beaten as a child?) I wouldn't want to meet him anyhow... is there anyone else in the area?

Oh and P.S. for the would-be grammar nazi:

1. Never use an apostrophe to indicate a plural.

*An exception to this use is in the case of making a single letter plural. Therefore, Why are there so many i's in the word "indivisibility"? is correct. This is simply for clarity reasons.

thebigjimsho
08-01-10, 03:06 AM
Ok, other than this...AHEM... swell guy, who has 28,000 posts (maybe get a job?) and claims to be the inventor of the apostrophe, and given his instant unprovoked rudeness (Beaten as a child?) I wouldn't want to meet him anyhow... is there anyone else in the area?

Oh and P.S. for the would-be grammar nazi:

1. Never use an apostrophe to indicate a plural.

*An exception to this use is in the case of making a single letter plural. Therefore, Why are there so many i's in the word "indivisibility"? is correct. This is simply for clarity reasons.If you're gonna be a n00b, how about not being such a douche? Others have tried to use that argument. It's weak. And if you can't take a light ribbing without getting totally butthurt, you may want to leave the internet. I have a job and own a V and actually get around to tracking so I do just fine, thank you. And, actually, most here think I am a swell guy...

lawnstripes
08-01-10, 01:54 PM
southern nh/mass line here.... went to the cape this spring hadnt been in 10 yrs... i hadnt missed much

thebigjimsho
08-02-10, 10:36 PM
southern nh/mass line here.... went to the cape this spring hadnt been in 10 yrs... i hadnt missed much

I always head to York for good beaches. No bridges, no problem...

DrPick
08-03-10, 08:07 AM
If you're gonna be a n00b, how about not being such a douche? Others have tried to use that argument. It's weak. And if you can't take a light ribbing without getting totally butthurt, you may want to leave the internet. I have a job and own a V and actually get around to tracking so I do just fine, thank you. And, actually, most here think I am a swell guy...

1st: I am far from a n00b.
2nd: by checking out many of your posts, you attack people at random, are clearly incredibly insecure, and have serious issues. We call that an "internet thug". How about welcoming the new blood here instead of pissing on our posts. I'm sure you would not be so condescending if you saw me in person.
3rd: I'll put up my education over yours any day of the week. The Dr. in my name is there for a reason.
4th: weak argument??? It's called appropriate grammar...perhaps you need to go back to school for a bit. Look it up, or maybe you need me to link you to educational resources.

thebigjimsho
08-03-10, 01:43 PM
1st: I am far from a n00b.
2nd: by checking out many of your posts, you attack people at random, are clearly incredibly insecure, and have serious issues. We call that an "internet thug". How about welcoming the new blood here instead of pissing on our posts. I'm sure you would not be so condescending if you saw me in person.
3rd: I'll put up my education over yours any day of the week. The Dr. in my name is there for a reason.
4th: weak argument??? It's called appropriate grammar...perhaps you need to go back to school for a bit. Look it up, or maybe you need me to link you to educational resources.
1. If you think I'm "attacking" then you're obviously a n00b. A June 2010 sign up date also helps.
2. Again, I don't attack. I respond strongly to misinformation. And, actually, I did welcome you earlier. If you think a lighthearted comment about grammar is me being an internet thug, maybe you should reexamine who is insecure. I freely admit my flaws and if I'm wrong, I'll admit that. I'm very secure about who I am.
3. As for putting up education, have at it. I graduated high school. That's it. I said I had a job and own a V and am happy. If you don't remember attacking me, Mr. Hypocrite, that's fine. In fact, I'm a lowly chauffeur. But what I see every day are book smarts and street smarts. I've seen idiot doctors, idiot lawyers, idiot CEOs. I'm not saying you are, but you being a Dr means little to me.
4. If you want to carry on an argument, have at it. It was a quip and you're really taking it to a new level. Type V's all day long, Dr...

lawnstripes
08-03-10, 08:57 PM
ooooooh snap! lol

york/ rye better then the cape any day

DrPick
08-03-10, 09:42 PM
Glad we got that all sorted out.

Sorry if I got bent out of shape, but that tends to happen when insults fly out of nowhere. Especially when I've beat the living crap out of myself for 15 years to help save lives and improve the quality of life of people like you, your friends, and your loved ones.

thebigjimsho
08-07-10, 12:41 AM
PM sent. We should be all good now...