: Recaro Seats

rchern
07-28-10, 07:44 PM
I saw a coupe at the dealership today and it had Recaro seats. It's the first time I've seen them and they look great. They were black with yellow inserts. Can anyone tell me if they come in other colors and if they all get the yellow inserts. Thank you in advance for any info.

garfin
07-28-10, 08:12 PM
I saw a coupe at the dealership today and it had Recaro seats. It's the first time I've seen them and they look great. They were black with yellow inserts. Can anyone tell me if they come in other colors and if they all get the yellow inserts. Thank you in advance for any info.

Anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but just off the top of my head, the saffron interior (w/yellow inserts) is an option on the V coupe only and not the sedan, if the Recaros are ordered. Otherwise, the Recaros are monotone, having leather with suede inserts.

Best regards,

Elie

Jon
07-28-10, 08:17 PM
Anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but just off the top of my head, the saffron interior (w/yellow inserts) is an option on the V coupe only and not the sedan, if the Recaros are ordered. Otherwise, the Recaros are monotone, having leather with suede inserts.

Best regards,

Elie

That is correct

Umrswimr
07-29-10, 08:36 AM
Yellow?

Yikes.

CopperSunburstCTS
07-29-10, 12:50 PM
Its a PALE yellow, called Saffron . You can also get them in all black, and light titanium (grey) which is my favorite because you get the 2-tone black and grey dash, console, and door panels. Looks smart and modern in contrast to all the dark wood/carbon fiber/piano black trim/black headliner and carpet.

BtwoG
07-29-10, 01:55 PM
So does that mean there is an option for replacing the scratched up obsidian panels? Or are the pieces different from coupe to sedan?

mugatu22
07-29-10, 02:07 PM
So does that mean there is an option for replacing the scratched up obsidian panels? Or are the pieces different from coupe to sedan?

Negative; same cheap insta-scratch plastic trim on both cars. Optional wood trim on the doors.

I've seen some people wrapping their obsidian plastic pieces with 3M DiNoc though and it looks pretty amazing. Google it.