: Woodgrain kit for my 05 STS

MrsSTS
07-28-10, 12:34 PM
I would like to change the look of my 05 STS by adding a woodgrain kit.....can someone tell me of a place in the Dallas area that sells and installs this kit, or is it cheaper to purchase separately and have installed......thanks for you input.......MrsSTS

next2pool
07-28-10, 01:57 PM
I would like to change the look of my 05 STS by adding a woodgrain kit.....can someone tell me of a place in the Dallas area that sells and installs this kit, or is it cheaper to purchase separately and have installed......thanks for you input.......MrsSTS

You may want to browse Ebay--there are many varieties available. Generally the full kits have more wood than you may want to install because it can become a bit overkill, but the nice part is you can install what you want selectively. You can get a decent kit for around $150

CadillacSTS42005
07-29-10, 12:20 AM
I have one, bought it for my 05 without wood but it was totaled and my new 05 had wood already installed. I bought it for over 250 bucks on ebay. LMK if youre interested, Im just looking to get rid of it.

Jesda
07-30-10, 07:55 AM
http://www.burtmanindustries.com -- I'm a happy customer. Jason is reliable and the product is good. Email him.

Greg00coupe
07-30-10, 01:32 PM
Got one for the wifes car a few years back. Exoticwoods.com I think was the website. S/B exotic plastics!!!.. BUT it was reasonably priced and as someone said had several dozen pieces. Beyond the dash..... like on the doors and even in the back seat for the counsol area. Peel and stick type stuff. We had the car 8 years and never had a piece come loose. Funny thing car was an Acura.........dealer wanted like $600 for same plastic just for the dash.