: Twas a V bonanza!!!

thebigjimsho
07-28-10, 10:27 AM
Had a lot more driving than usual yesterday(Tuesday, July 27th) but also saw a lot more V''''''''s than usual, too...

Here goes...

At 9:05AM, I saw a raven V1 on I-93S in Braintree. A couple minutes later I see a platinum V1 w/ Jersey plates on I-93S in Quincy. A minute later I see another raven V1. Now I'm wondering what party I'm missing.

At 11AM, I see another raven V1 on I-95N in Woburn(bpitas??).

At 3:45PM, I see a raven V2 on I-93N in Quincy. As I'm directly behind a platinum STS-V heading southbound. Followed that STS-V until he got off of Exit 12 on Rte 3 S.

Then I see and follow a NICE raven STS-V for a few miles on I-90W at around 7PM. This STS-V had a polished exhaust and a V1.

All behind the wheel of my TC...ugh...

thebigjimsho
08-02-10, 10:40 PM
Saw a white '10 with some sort of script on the back window parked at a Motel not far from Weirs Beach, NH on Saturday night...

IBNR
08-03-10, 02:16 AM
Now in my 5th month of V2 ownership, and I STILL have not seen another one on the road. In the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California. Where there are enough Panameras and assorted Astons, Bentleys and Lotuses (not to mention Teslas) to make their own traffic jam. Amazing.

RapidRob
08-03-10, 06:16 PM
Now in my 5th month of V2 ownership, and I STILL have not seen another one on the road. In the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California. Where there are enough Panameras and assorted Astons, Bentleys and Lotuses (not to mention Teslas) to make their own traffic jam. Amazing.

Same in this area after over 1 year of ownership and driving the V almost every day. I've seen plenty of V1's, CTS's, Escalades, BMW's, Porches, etc., - even a Bentley and Aston Martin, but no other V2's so far.

Rob