: SRX Outrage

cbeeches
07-28-10, 09:21 AM
My GF won't let me drive her new SRX Premium to work ONE day even though I have a CTS to let her use for the Day while I use her SRX.
Oh the outrage. She says she loves me, but now I wonder if she loves her SRX more. I have called Cadillac customer service to no avail.:crying2:

TheCaptain
07-28-10, 12:07 PM
lol, the pain, the pain!

Maybe this is why i have no girlfriend... :hmm:

:rofl:

GMJim
07-28-10, 12:13 PM
Cbeech, 2 funny!
Your GF is being a beech.

algiorda
07-28-10, 01:44 PM
You really owe it to yourself to get your own damned SRX! Surprise her and get the Turbo!

TheCaptain
07-28-10, 03:17 PM
You really owe it to yourself to get your own damned SRX! Surprise her and get the Turbo!

Haha, that could go good or bad...

VXGurl
07-28-10, 10:58 PM
I would remind her that her blatant selfishness could have dire effects upon your unconscious self when it comes to your generosity on special occasions like her birthday, christmas, anniversaries, etc.

Call it Subliminal frugality. And if she doesnt like it, tell her to hand over the keys.

On the other hand, if you have a driving/accident record like our neighborhood barfly who nightly drinks a tankard and plays bumpercar on the way home, your girlfriend needs to keep those keys in a lockbox. :bouncy:

PJ1520
07-29-10, 12:57 AM
CB.....I feel for you. But I have a plan.

Day 1 Tell wife you have to get to work very early in the next morning. The next day, "accidentally" take the SRX before she gets up. Don't forget to leave the keys to your car. Get an extra set of keys and fob for the car. Hide them in your sock drawer. Tell her later it was an accident because you were sleep deprived. Say no more.

Day 2 Repeat the very early to work story. The next day, "accidentally" take the SRX before she gets up. Don't forget to leave the keys to your car. Tell her later it was an accident but that you were distracted, worried about a doctor's appointment. When she asks you what the appointment was for, say nothing and conjure up the most worried and scared look on your face. Then tell her you don't want to talk about it until the test results are in. Say no more.

Day 3 Repeat the very early to work story. When you discover she has hidden her SRX keys, go get your hidden set from your sock drawer. "Accidentally" take the SRX before she gets up. Don't forget to leave the keys to your car. Tell her later it was an accident but that your doctor wants you to come in for more tests. When she asks you what the tests are for, repeat the most worried and scared look on your face. Then tell her you don't want to talk about it until the test results are in.

You get the drift. Work this ruse progressively for about two weeks. You might get 14 days of driving the SRX under your belt. Better than what you have now. If you're lucky, she won't turn the bogus doctor visit story into a reality.

VXGurl
07-29-10, 03:32 AM
CB.....I feel for you. But I have a plan.

Day 1 Tell wife you have to get to work very early in the next morning. The next day, "accidentally" take the SRX before she gets up. Don't forget to leave the keys to your car. Get an extra set of keys and fob for the car. Hide them in your sock drawer. Tell her later it was an accident because you were sleep deprived. Say no more.

Okay... the guy would never get past day one.

Wife wakes up finds that her keys and her SRX are gone. She drives his car to his work. Takes her extra set of keys for the SRX (supplied by the dealer at purchase), drives away in SRX but not before throwing his car keys on the roof of any building nearby.

She then calls locksmith to change all the locks in the house. :thepan:

cbeeches
07-29-10, 08:21 AM
Thank you for all your kind words and advice.
I have decided to try to negotiate. I am offering her 2 supremo hand car washes by me for 1 day use. She wants 4 + Dinner at restaurant of her choice and in writing so I can't "weasel" out.
Negotiations ongoing.

stevec5375
07-29-10, 09:16 AM
You're brave. I wouldn't want to take the chance of having an accident in my significant other's vehicle. Talk about getting yourself in the dog house. :helpless:

TheCaptain
07-29-10, 12:36 PM
You're brave. I wouldn't want to take the chance of having an accident in my significant other's vehicle. Talk about getting yourself in the dog house. :helpless:

Oh c'mon Steve, live life dangerously! :lildevil::burn:

:D

GMJim
07-29-10, 01:17 PM
I see you finally changed CRX (HONDA) to SRX in your original post. That may improve your chances.

cbeeches
07-29-10, 10:56 PM
I see you finally changed CRX (HONDA) to SRX in your original post. That may improve your chances.

Yeah, The outrage clouded my spelling ability.