: I need your thoughts on this look

Jeremy59
07-27-10, 09:18 PM
So i have my car on pearl white 18' staggered set and really considering selling them . I am thinkin about putting chrome 20's what do you think? I think the 18' would look really nice and sporty with the d3 drop on it, but think it would like good with a drop and 20s to. I am kinda up in the air with this idea and would like some feed back if possible. .... The way im looking at it is i cant haul ass everywhere without 20s but dont get the full fender well fill up look if i stay with 18'

STE_6000
07-27-10, 10:48 PM
So i have my car on pearl white 18' staggered set and really considering selling them . I am thinkin about putting chrome 20's what do you think? I think the 18' would look really nice and sporty with the d3 drop on it, but think it would like good with a drop and 20s to. I am kinda up in the air with this idea and would like some feed back if possible. .... The way im looking at it is i cant haul ass everywhere without 20s but dont get the full fender well fill up look if i stay with 18'

someone in my area has a white one like you. they kept the 18s and put white walls on it. look amazing.

550HP STSV
07-28-10, 12:03 AM
lol, white walls.

chicol82
07-28-10, 02:27 PM
LOL...I like the look of 20's on the STS but right now Im trying to get rid of them because of the rough ride. Im looking for 18's or 19's OEM or similar...check out my thread 'Anyone in S-FL interested in an even trade?" and you'll see how it looks on 20's.

Good luck!!

Jeremy59
07-28-10, 03:05 PM
i maybe interested on an even trade... the tires on minehave about 8,000 on them.. do you have a pic of ur rims?

chicol82
07-28-10, 07:39 PM
My tires are about 6 months old and i have a spare tire to go with it. Check out the thread called "ANYONE IN S-FL INTERESTED IN AN EVEN TRADE?"
I have about 5 pictures on there. Let me know.

Thanks

Greg00coupe
07-30-10, 01:49 PM
You know it's a personal thing modding a car. I think either way you go I'd like it. However as you know going 20s gives up the ride and can be more of a challege with potholes and the like.

100s of choices in wheels and tires.......... all personal.

polarbear05
07-30-10, 01:55 PM
I didn't feel much diffrence when I put my 20s on.. But u do have to watch out for potholes stuff like that.. Now that it's lowered I do notice the car more stiff like u feel the bumps a lil more but it's all good haha.. If u are gona lower urs do it with the 18s to see how it looks an if u don't like it then upgrade to some 20s