: Cadillac CTS-V Performance Sport Springs (On Sale!!!)

Dr. Design
07-27-10, 01:46 PM
Hello,
This week only, the D3 Cadillac CTS-V sport spring on sale for $425 + free shipping!!! Take advantage of this savings this week only.

The D3 Sport Springs will not only deliver better cornering performance, but a much improved stance. ALL lowering spring kits come standard with the D3 ride quality rods and the spring silencer sleeves.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/ctd3rnd/09CTSVSportLoweringSprings_Artwork_FINAL_sale.jpg

Here are just a few examples of lowered CTS-V's on D3 Sport Springs.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/ctd3rnd/09CTSVSportSpringMantage.jpg

To place your order you can visit us online at www.d3cadillac.com / email info@d3cadillac.com / phone: 562-216-8919. Springs are in stock and ready to ship. This offer will only be valid till 7/31/10. All orders must be placed by midnight 7/31/10. We accept all major forms of payment.

Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

baabootoo
07-27-10, 01:58 PM
Can you order just the rears? I think the front stance is fine and I never have my car loaded at all.

Domsz06
07-27-10, 03:30 PM
Can you order just the rears? I think the front stance is fine and I never have my car loaded at all.
wouldn't this now make you point the nose up?

sybersport
07-27-10, 03:40 PM
Hello,

I'm unable to send PM's (I'm a new member), but I can accept PM's - so can you please drop me a note and let me know a few things:

- Is shipping is free to Toronto, Canada? And if not, what is the shipping charge?
- Do you use Fed Ex / UPS? And if so, would you be willing to ship USPS? (we avoid high brokerage fees if items are shipped USPS)
- Will these springs work on the 2011 V Sedan?

Thanks

Dr. Design
07-27-10, 05:06 PM
Hello,
Unfortunately we cannot breakup sets of springs. We would be required to sell you the entire spring set.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Dr. Design
07-27-10, 05:10 PM
Hello,

I'm unable to send PM's (I'm a new member), but I can accept PM's - so can you please drop me a note and let me know a few things:

- Is shipping is free to Toronto, Canada? And if not, what is the shipping charge?
- Do you use Fed Ex / UPS? And if so, would you be willing to ship USPS? (we avoid high brokerage fees if items are shipped USPS)
- Will these springs work on the 2011 V Sedan?

Thanks

PM sent.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

thatcoder
07-27-10, 06:02 PM
These look great, but i'm still concerned with how much lower it'll be. How many of these have you sold? If that's not FOUO info.

cbloveday
07-27-10, 07:02 PM
I need a money back guarantee that these springs will not creak/squeek like the Spring1s did. Is this possible?

mfrazstsv
07-27-10, 07:02 PM
Been thinking about getting these to go with the other parts I am accumulating, so this sale announcement prompted me to order a set this afternoon. Thanks D3!!

Dr. Design
07-27-10, 08:55 PM
The ride height is pretty much standard across the board (.75" front and 1.25" rear). We have sold hundreds of these springs.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

These look great, but i'm still concerned with how much lower it'll be. How many of these have you sold? If that's not FOUO info.

Dr. Design
07-27-10, 09:07 PM
We can guarantee the performance of the spring. As for the guarantee it will not squeak, we can only do that if we were doing the install. We have had cars come in that had some squeak and we took care of it without any issues. We cannot guarantee how or who does the install and if it has been done correctly.

We have spent countless hours testing and developing different methods to try and address any potential customer concerns regarding this spring. We felt that our current offering of supporting hardware address all and any concerns regarding our springs.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

I need a money back guarantee that these springs will not creak/squeek like the Spring1s did. Is this possible?

thatcoder
07-27-10, 09:31 PM
Any recommendations on places to get springs installed in NoVA?

cbloveday
07-27-10, 10:13 PM
We can guarantee the performance of the spring. As for the guarantee it will not squeak, we can only do that if we were doing the install. We have had cars come in that had some squeak and we took care of it without any issues. We cannot guarantee how or who does the install and if it has been done correctly.

We have spent countless hours testing and developing different methods to try and address any potential customer concerns regarding this spring. We felt that our current offering of supporting hardware address all and any concerns regarding our springs.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Sounds Fair and reasonable. Do new orders by 7/31 come with the ride height bars?

DCTS-V
07-27-10, 11:40 PM

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

What do you charge to install?

baabootoo
07-28-10, 12:50 AM
wouldn't this now make you point the nose up?

Nah. If mine dropped 1" - 2" in the rear alone, it would be near level then.

newcadman
07-28-10, 12:09 PM
So having observed the apparent success and interest that this D3 spring sale has generated especially in terms of increased sales the question becomes is D3 going to offer any other stock items for a limited time sale price?

Dr. Design
07-28-10, 03:23 PM
Hello,
Yes, as of while ago, all orders come standard with the ride height rods.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Sounds Fair and reasonable. Do new orders by 7/31 come with the ride height bars?

Dr. Design
07-28-10, 03:25 PM
Recommended install time is 4 hours. We charge $100/per hour.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

What do you charge to install?

Dr. Design
07-30-10, 03:33 PM
BUMP
1 day left to take advantage of the savings.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

TrevorD
07-30-10, 11:46 PM
One of the best mods I've done to my V! You can't go wrong. :)

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/Trevord1977/2009%20Cadillac%20CTS-V/IMG_0592.jpg

Titaniumseeker
08-08-10, 10:27 PM

Just a caveat to you to get full disclosure from D3 on their return policy. They shipped a less than perfect intercooler to me and while I did receive a refund for the returned damaged unit a month later, I am still out the original shipping costs as well as the cost to ship the damaged unit. Total $175.

Still waiting on this sleeve for the springs to eliminate the squeaking. Out $1080 total to install and uninstall the springs plus cost of springs.

cbloveday
08-09-10, 12:04 AM
Titanuium, I have decided against the springs because of problems, like you have experienced.

Ross Racing
08-09-10, 12:31 AM
Yes! me to. I am very happy with the product I have received and never had any of the problems others have had. IMO the best visual mod out there.

One of the best mods I've done to my V! You can't go wrong. :)

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/Trevord1977/2009%20Cadillac%20CTS-V/IMG_0592.jpg

Domsz06
08-09-10, 09:16 AM
Nah. If mine dropped 1" - 2" in the rear alone, it would be near level then.

wow ok. If i dropped my rear 2 inches I'd be riding butt heavy...

wfo
08-09-10, 03:50 PM
Springs are awesome.

Check th Thread "WFO's Photo Shoot" and tell me that isn't the sweetest ride (besides your own) you ever laid eyes on.

Go ahead..I dare you...I double dog dare you.