: Seat Adjust at Exit

Cataract
07-26-10, 06:42 PM
I tried to search for this but couldnt find anything..

Theres an option in the personal menu- seat position- auto seat memory at exit; how do you save the exit position? Ive played around with it, but it just seems to remember my position for when the car is on (the other auto memory option for the seat). How do you save the seat adjustment for exiting the car? Ideally I would push the seat back further than my driving position. Theres also an option for the steering wheel position at exit, that I cant seem to save either.

Thanks!

PGA2B
07-26-10, 07:46 PM
Put the seat and the steering wheel where you want them and hit the config button and press and hold exit. It will beep once but do not let go until you hear two beeps.:thumbsup:

Red Snake
07-26-10, 10:34 PM
I have an issue with mine too. When I tried to exit, the car actually moved me closer and tighter to the dash and "LOWERED" the steering wheel on me. :rant2:

I finally gave up and just turned that feature off. :thepan:

PGA2B
07-27-10, 09:21 AM
I have an issue with mine too. When I tried to exit, the car actually moved me closer and tighter to the dash and "LOWERED" the steering wheel on me. :rant2:

I finally gave up and just turned that feature off. :thepan:
Reprogramming it did not work?

Red Snake
07-27-10, 12:04 PM
Reprogramming it did not work?

No. I couldn't get it to reprogram.:mad2:

Bee iLL
07-27-10, 12:24 PM
Holding down the exit soft button until I hear 2 beeps works for me. Are you hearing the 2 beeps when you try to re-program it?

Cataract
07-27-10, 12:50 PM
Sweet! I got it! Thanks guys.
It is the Exit button on the Config home screen, under Driver 1, Driver 2.

Red Snake
07-27-10, 01:30 PM
I'm not at home right now (but my car is). I'll give it another shot later tonight. Thanks for the help.