: If it's good enough for Chad...

Bro-Ham
07-23-10, 10:12 PM
...then it's good enough for me. :) I think I somehow convinced myself that a Chad-style Buick would be something slick to dick around with. I think I may pick up a not too shabby 1992 Buick Roadmonster Limited, 238k miles, dark blue/dark blue cloth, one owner, nice driver with minimal to complain about. I need an extra car this like I need a hole in my head. :) But since Chad has a Buick I figure I probably need one too. It is in my driveway right now, I will probably exchange funds/title tomorrow unless Chad or anyone else tells me I'm nutz. :)

gdwriter
07-23-10, 10:30 PM
I will probably exchange funds/title tomorrow unless Chad or anyone else tells me I'm nutz. :)Paging Drew!

Stingroo
07-23-10, 10:44 PM
92 eh?

350 powered or 305? I approve of this message.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-23-10, 10:49 PM
Sweet! My Grandma had a '92 RML Sedan when I was a kid. Ruby Red/burgundy leather interior. It's what got me started on Buicks. :)

Sting, all '92 Roadmasters had the 350. If I'm not mistaken, the 305 was only available in '91.

Stingroo
07-23-10, 11:06 PM
Ah, you are correct sir.

Dave, snag it. It's got a good 100k or so left in it easily. More if its been properly maintained. You'll like it. :)

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 12:11 AM
Roadmaster wagons came out in 1991 and the sedans came out in 1992. The sedans, if I'm remembering correctly, only had the 350, wagons were reworked Caprices so I wouldn't be surprised if they had 305's in addition to the 350.

I just went out to dinner and drove in the car. It's surprisingly together and smooth considering the high mileage. I called a few car friends and one of them wants it badly so if I hate the car it will find a home. I will make the purchase in the morning since it is Buick-Chad-esque enough. :)

hueterm
07-24-10, 12:14 AM
OMG please no...

Paging Drew!

gdwriter
07-24-10, 12:21 AM
OMG please no...I rather enjoy seeing him make an ass out of himself. But then I also enjoy :smack: when his douchiness really gets going.

drewsdeville
07-24-10, 12:26 AM
Someone call me?

You can thank yourself for the enjoyment. You and the others here are what makes it fun.

I walk away smiling and laughing. You walk away angry. :thumbsup:

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 12:30 AM
Details from the window sticker: it has trailer towing package with 3:08 axle ratio, heavy duty engine & trans cooling, engine oil cooler, automatic self level control suspension. Also SE "Prestige Option Package" - leather wrapped steeing wheels, cornering lights, power trunk pull-down. Just a regular Limited otherwise. I will snap some shots of this boat in the AM. :)

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 12:31 AM
Hey, keep your feuds out of my happy thread. :)

gdwriter
07-24-10, 12:39 AM
I walk away smiling and laughing. You walk away angry. :thumbsup:Are you kidding? I'm laughing my ass off. :histeric:

ben.gators
07-24-10, 01:24 AM
Buick will not disappoint you, except the case that the car was abused by previous owner....

Good luck and post the pics :D

Stingroo
07-24-10, 01:33 AM
Ah yes... where is my head?

:postpics:

C'mon Dave, you know the drill. :thumbsup:

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 01:33 AM
One owner car, the guy is 80 and a total character, car was dealer maintained at the same dealership its whole life. This is not a car I would go out and seek to buy but it fell into my lap and it's pretty darn decent so I can't help myself. I will photograph it in the AM. :)

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 01:34 AM
Sting, until morning, imagine a dark blue Roadmaster Sedan - that's what it looks like.

Stingroo
07-24-10, 01:36 AM
I can't imagine. I need pictures!

:lol:

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 01:48 AM
You are such a nut. This will have to do until the AM. I may wake up and come to my senses in the morning and realize this tank is in my driveway and reject it. Wait, I'm not drunk so this all happened when I was rational, if that's possible...... :)

Stingroo
07-24-10, 01:55 AM
Awesome. :) Those seats look really comfortable... :drool:

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 02:02 AM
Sting, the seats are soft and Buick-like and they look pretty but they sure don't go back far enough. :) I felt like I was driving in stealth mode in this less conspicuous business-like banker blue Roadmaster compared to my wide lapel bell bottom yellow polyester leisure suit 79 Cadillac Sedan deVille d'Elegance. :) The Cadillac is more to my liking but I appreciate the 1990's-ness of this Buick.

Stingroo
07-24-10, 02:05 AM
I get that feeling sometimes. The wagon is invisible to cops. There have been a few times where I was like "Shit, I KNOW I'm getting pulled over for that.." and I look, and look, and look and never get a second glance.

I bet your '79 draws all kinds of attention though.

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 02:16 AM
Imagine a Rose Bowl parade float going down the interstate at 80 mph. That's about what my yellow Cad looks like in motion. Everyone notices it. I bought my 79 Cad because I wanted a rock solid example of a 77-79 with a 425. I didn't particularly care for the yellowness initially but once I drove it to Florida and realized how good, natural, and right it was in that environment then I became a believer and appreciate the exoticness of having something so uniquely American and Cadillac. :) The Roadmaster is so the opposite of my Cad and I like that. I also have an 88 year old guy who is dealing with me on his 90 Caprice Classic Brougham with 120k miles, light blue, dark blue top and interior. Just what I need so suddenly - a herd of heaps. Oh how I love how interesting life can be. :) :) :)

Jesda
07-24-10, 02:56 AM
That's a lot of car for $24k back then.

77CDV
07-24-10, 02:57 AM
The Roadies were really nice cruisers, but they did seem tight in the back despite their size, and the drivetrain wasn't the most refined (my mom had a '92 RML). I also thought the interior material quality was several cuts below the contemporary FWB. But, it was a very handsome car that looked like nothing else on the road and really stood out. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new addition to the stables, Dave! :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-24-10, 03:17 AM
Looks great Dave! You have the wire wheel covers I like. They offered that style with the enlarged center cap from 1992-93, then the revised style from '94-96.

Those seats look like heaven. :cloud9:

Aside from the LT-1 and bigger, more natural looking mirrors, the 1992-93's have almost everything over the 1994-96's. Better dash, better seats, more instrumentation, better armrests, better wheelcovers, etc etc.

Aron9000
07-24-10, 03:46 AM

I was thinking the same thing . . . Our family's 1991 Regal stickered at $16,000 or so, and it had all of about 4 options: 3.8 v6, power windows and locks, and aluminum wheels. That Roadmaster has about every option you can throw at it except leather seats and a sunroof(could you even get a sunroof???).

You better buy it Dave!!! I've never had two cars until about 4 months ago, and its so nice. One of them needs to go in the shop, no problem, drive your other car. I've started wrenching on both cars a lot more now since you can run to the parts store with the other car, or just leave one torn apart on jack stands for a few days and drive the other car.

I really do like the dash on the 91-93 Roadmaster as well. Even though the wood is fake, it reminds me of a Jaguar.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-24-10, 04:02 AM
The only B/D body that you could get a sunroof in from 1991 on was the Fleetwood. GM never offered them on the Roadmaster, Custom Cruiser, nor the Caprice. Dunno why.

My '95 RML stickered at $27,055. My '00 Regal GS stickers at like 27,800.

hueterm
07-24-10, 04:16 AM
Awesome. :) Those seats look really comfortable... :drool:

They are -- that's why I bought two of them...

hueterm
07-24-10, 04:22 AM
Looks great Dave! You have the wire wheel covers I like. They offered that style with the enlarged center cap from 1992-93, then the revised style from '94-96.

Those seats look like heaven. :cloud9:

Aside from the LT-1 and bigger, more natural looking mirrors, the 1992-93's have almost everything over the 1994-96's. Better dash, better seats, more instrumentation, better armrests, better wheelcovers, etc etc.

Chad, maybe it's a sedan thing or a non-Limited thing, but the '94 and '95 base wagons have the same seats and armrests as my '93 sedan had. The pics above are the Limited cloth seats. The '94 wagon has the same wire wheel covers as my sedan also. (Not like the ones in the pics -- the newer, rounder ones.) I agree on the instrumentation, but I like the dual airbag dash better.

The-Dullahan
07-24-10, 04:30 AM
The wagon is invisible to cops. There have been a few times where I was like "Shit, I KNOW I'm getting pulled over for that.." and I look, and look, and look and never get a second glance.

Must be nice. My life story is quite the opposite. I get pulled over WITHOUT doing anything wrong and even have the officers TELL me so. One time one of them told me there were reports of me driving up and down the freeway with people handing out the back windows. This was puzzling, mostly due to my lack of seats in the back and that only two of the windows go down. I also suspect this had something to do with my sister's stalker being a dick. In truth, I suppose I can play around in cemeteries all day in my OBVIOUSLY vintage car and no one is any the wiser, because I'd be invisible there as I kind of fit in there and people tend not to stare when they see hearses driving in cemeteries (I don't know why, I'm always like "AWESOME! I can has twin?"). I would make for a great bodysnatcher, if only I were born 200 years ago. :nono: :helpless: :nono: :helpless: :nono: :helpless: :nono: :helpless:

Stingroo
07-24-10, 09:01 AM
Well Chad, the Custom Cruiser (and RMW for that matter) had faux sunroofs in the form of the Vista roof.

But no, otherwise no traditional sunroof applies.

C'mon Dave, give us a video review! Jesda did it, so can you. :thumbsup:

Stingroo
07-24-10, 09:02 AM
And yeah, Craig. I agree the L05 was nowhere near refined. :lol: Heck, you rode in mine, and I KNOW that back seat is loud.

Then again, that's what I love about it. :shrug: Ah well, there's a car for everybody out there somewhere. :) As Dave says, all part of the fun.

orconn
07-24-10, 12:49 PM
I've been wondering for some time about Chad's drooling obsession with big, puffy seats of velour .... but just now I remembered that Chad had that Mercedes! In my experience Mercedes have "agreesively hard" seats. Having had a Mercedes not too long ago, my arse gets sore even thinking about their seats.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-24-10, 01:20 PM
Actually, those seats were the most comfortable over long road trips. They offered excellent support for the back and bottom.

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 01:23 PM
Deal is done. Monster is mine. :) NOW I can start drinking heavily - what have I done?!? :) :) :)

Stingroo
07-24-10, 01:44 PM
Now you have something a little bit more efficient for random trips to Jax, West Palm, or wherever us Floridian forum guys end up. :D

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 01:56 PM
Cadillac is worth it to drive anywhere. :)

Stingroo
07-24-10, 02:35 PM
See you in Jax in September/October sometime then. :D

Jesda
07-24-10, 04:25 PM
MB's classic seats are incredible because the seat bottoms are supported by springs. Lexus wisely copied that design.

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 05:14 PM
Sting, Jacksonville? I'm busy that day. :)

Stingroo
07-24-10, 05:22 PM
I call shenanigans.

:(

lol

HAZZARDJOHN
07-24-10, 06:01 PM
My First car was a 92 Roadmaster sedan Dark blue with blue interior. I loved that car and I miss it all the time. I paid $7000 for it in 1997 with 60K miles. It was immaculate. I was 16 so it ended up with rims and tires, and dual exhaust. (also a tacky buick windshield banner, but hey we were all young and dumb once)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Johnny1107/buick/hazzardjohn.jpg

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 10:29 PM
HJ, you sure ghettoized that Roadie! :)

77CDV
07-24-10, 10:40 PM
And where are the promised pics, Dave? Enquiring minds want to know! :)

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 10:44 PM
Some preliminary pictures at my friend's car dealership. As soon as I get around to cleaning it up properly I will take some "after" pictures.

77CDV
07-24-10, 10:47 PM
She looks great, Dave! Hooray for Twilight Sentinel!

Bro-Ham
07-24-10, 10:54 PM
Thanks, I'm beginning to like it. :) It was garaged its whole life so it's pretty darn decent body-wise and it runs like a Swiss watch despite the 238k miles. It looks and feels far more expensive than $500. :)

Stingroo
07-24-10, 10:57 PM
Heck, the motor and trans are worth that alone.

Good score. It'll last you awhile yet. I'm envious of your instrument cluster. :(

HAZZARDJOHN
07-25-10, 02:07 AM
HJ, you sure ghettoized that Roadie! :)

Hey It was 1997! All that stuff was cool back then! It wasn't ghetto. Ghetto was 13" spoke rims and dingle berry's back then. My Car was the performance look.

~HJ

Bro-Ham
07-25-10, 11:17 AM
Hey It was 1997! All that stuff was cool back then! It wasn't ghetto. Ghetto was 13" spoke rims and dingle berry's back then. My Car was the performance look.

~HJ

I can't get the concepts of "Roadmaster" and "performance look" to compute together in my mind. :)

gdwriter
07-25-10, 04:53 PM
I can't get the concepts of "Roadmaster" and "performance look" to compute together in my mind. :)Car and Driver's review of the LT-1 Roadmaster (which came out before the Impala SS) has a hilarious picture of a little old lady from Pasadena (sorry, I couldn't find a larger version):

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsRrP5PVH17JiPsRywT0Fbzb2DsDDN4 Y71uJGaaDkWqlWfMzI&t=1&usg=__3S77eWgK82-YbPZiDdtj9zZgFHI=http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUFiV2ceba56APH4KOlrlCg72-F5LYuxKzcJZvqm81D4s5jxg&t=1&usg=__FTkEPVzyBnfywb2nAoshEVlqysY=

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-25-10, 05:04 PM
That's a great article. I have it somewhere in my room.

hueterm
07-25-10, 05:08 PM
That's a great article. I have it somewhere in my room.

Scan and post it!

Bro-Ham
07-25-10, 05:42 PM
I remember reading that Roadmaster article when it came out in C&D. :)

HAZZARDJOHN
07-25-10, 09:04 PM
I don't know how to better explain it. I grew up in a small MN town and RWD and V8's were a lifestyle in the 90's. Dual exhaust and white letter tires on 15" chrome rims were kings on the street (Remember this was before anybody had even thought about a 22" rim on anything other than a semi truck and 17" rims were strictly euro. This was also before Fast and the furious so there were no kids trying to make their honda's look cool (at least in the Midwest, I was in Cali on vacation in '95 and the ricer scene was alive and well, me and my Dad just laughed and joked about how that would never catch on, who Knew)

If I built another RMS, today it would have a performance suspension, Performance muffler (not glasspacks like my RMS had) and 17 or 18" aluminum wheels with some sticky tires mounted. It would look a lot like my old RMS that my Friend Scott has now (except I hate the pinstriping)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Johnny1107/car%20craft/car%20craft%2008/car%20craft%2008%20complete/P7270162.jpg

~HJ

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-25-10, 09:11 PM
What kinda mufflers did Scotty put on his '92. They were quite loud.

HAZZARDJOHN
07-25-10, 09:17 PM
They're not loud too me. I put true duals and deleted the cats when I owned it. I also spent some money on a nice set of magnaflows. I think they had the perfect balance of sound and performance. FTR, Scotty hates them, and wants to put Spintechs or even hooker aeroFlows on cause, Scotty just loves loud, he doesn't care if it sounds good.

~HJ

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-25-10, 09:19 PM
Maybe they weren't too loud, I don't remember. I only heard it in the video you shot. I do remember the exhaust note it's self sounded quite nice though.

Jesda
07-25-10, 09:23 PM
I didnt know the Roadmaster had wood on the dash from door to door. Looks nice.

Looks like a comfortable way to see the country. Congratulations!

hueterm
07-25-10, 09:26 PM

Yes, up to '93. The dual airbag dash has far less wood.

Stingroo
07-25-10, 09:41 PM
Hey! I like glasspacks!

:hide:

Bro-Ham
07-25-10, 10:38 PM

I found the original window sticker from my 1992 Acura Legend L sedan that I bought new in 1992. :) It retailed for $31,545, and it had a cloth interior! The 92 Legend, like the 91, had an unheard of huge dealer incentive, for the time, I recall it was $2 or 3 grand. I agree, that $24k Roadmaster was a lot of car for the money back in the day. :)

ga_etc
07-25-10, 10:49 PM
Acura Legend=:drool: to me. Especially in GS trim with the 5speed trans.

Do you have any pictures of it?

hueterm
07-25-10, 11:09 PM
Acura Legend=:drool: to me. Especially in GS trim with the 5speed trans.

Do you have any pictures of it?

The second gen Acura Legend Coupe was one of the best cars EVAR!

ga_etc
07-25-10, 11:12 PM
I would take the coupe or sedan. I love the elegant styling and the well laid out interior.

Bro-Ham
07-25-10, 11:36 PM
I have pictures, they are not digital, I will have to dig them up. I really liked the car. Tranny did fail at 35k miles though.....right before the warranty expired thankfully. :)

Bro-Ham
07-25-10, 11:40 PM
I recall the Legend GS had a 6-speed manual, the regular Legend L had a 5-speed. Someone please correct me if that's wrong.

Roadmaster is coming home tomorrow. I will shoot some more pictures once I remove the "proud to be a legionnaire" bumper sticker. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-10, 12:11 AM
What's the big appeal behind the Legend? What made them better than an SC400? Just curious. :)

hueterm
07-26-10, 12:15 AM
It was the closest thing to a Mercedes CL out there -- except for a BMW 850.... So gorgeous....and so impossible to find w/o 200000 miles on them....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-10, 12:16 AM
I don't get it though, and I'm not trying to be a nitpick, but the SC400 was V-8, rear drive and a bit larger than the Legend. I'd think that the SC400 would be the next best thing to the 8 Series or CL, especially considering how the LS400 was stepping on the S & 7's toes.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 12:22 AM
Chad, at the time the Legend was more attractive, to me at least, and not as much $$$ as an LS400. I was not at all impressed with the SC300 or SC400 Lexus coupes back in the 1990's and I would have never considered purchasing one. I almost bought a brand new leftover 91 Legend L Coupe with a 5-speed in bright red with ivory leather but instead got a new 92 Legend L sedan in red metallic with gray cloth. The next model up at the time was the LS which had leather standard plus Bose, passenger airbag, real wood, etc. I bought the Legend because I had only driven brand new Hondas since 1988 and by 1990 I was trading new Hondas every 6 months and by 1992 I had a 92 Prelude for the first 6 months and decided to trade that on the 92 Legend. That was back in the days of $2500 built in cell phones, which I needed because I was on the phone all day making deals as I drove around doing business as a non stop overly energetic maniac entrepreneur. :) Funny how I went to a BMW 3 series after the Legend then picked up my first used 85 Mercedes 300D as a fun car and that started me into Mercedes in short order. After 3 years of about 10 Benzes I went to RR and then the heavy drinking started. :) I look back and chuckle to myself and how now I derive so much pleasure out of a yellow 79 Cadillac and now I'm getting excited about a half used up 92 Roadmaster. Life is good. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-10, 12:24 AM
That's cool Dave. I wish I'll someday have the sorts of cool cars you did. Even if paying the repair bills drives me to become an alcoholic. :lol:

I have to ask....The Legend.....was it.....legendary?? :zing:

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 12:30 AM
I really liked the Legend, at the time I was trading new cars every 6 months and that Legend lasted about 3 years, a record for me at the time. I was also rolling around in the MB diesels, which got me acquainted with a MB dealer mechanic who did (shhhhhh!) side jobs for me. The Legend had one problem, the transmission failed, but otherwise it was nice transportation so I had something to drive while the Benzes were being fixed. :)

Chad, if you're not in a position to own the cars you want then you need to get yourself there. If all else fails, there will always be cocktails. :)

gdwriter
07-26-10, 12:31 AM
At my first job, the company president in Chicago sent a car down to Phoenix to use when he was in town during the winter. His daily driver was a 3-Series convertible, so I asked him what he was sending. His reply was "a beater." In fact, it was a brand new '87 Acura Legend coupe. I drove "the beater" on multiple occasions, and I loved it. Extremely good looking, comfortable with a nice balance of ride and handling. The Honda V6 was also silky smooth and put out good power.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 12:39 AM
At my first job, the company president in Chicago sent a car down to Phoenix to use when he was in town during the winter. His daily driver was a 3-Series convertible, so I asked him what he was sending. His reply was "a beater." In fact, it was a brand new '87 Acura Legend coupe. I drove "the beater" on multiple occasions, and I loved it. Extremely good looking, comfortable with a nice balance of ride and handling. The Honda V6 was also silky smooth and put out good power.

The Legend was highly regarded at the time. Acura sure sold tons of them. They had nice power and I agree they were fun to drive. Even today when I see the old 91-95 Legends on the road I think they are still very attractive. :)

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 12:41 AM

Thank you. Very nice of you to say that. :)

gdwriter
07-26-10, 12:47 AM
The Legend was highly regarded at the time. Acura sure sold tons of them. They had nice power and I agree they were fun to drive. Even today when I see the old 91-95 Legends on the road I think they are still very attractive. :)It's sad to see how far Acura has lost its way. For that matter, Honda has pretty gone off the rails, especially in terms of styling. I loved my '99 Accord, but every succeeding generation of the Accord has gotten bigger and uglier.

ga_etc
07-26-10, 12:50 AM
I don't get it though, and I'm not trying to be a nitpick, but the SC400 was V-8, rear drive and a bit larger than the Legend. I'd think that the SC400 would be the next best thing to the 8 Series or CL, especially considering how the LS400 was stepping on the S & 7's toes.

The Lexus SC cars were strictly coupes. The Legend could be had in sedan or coupe form. The sedan would have competed closest with the ES300. It was a cheaper, better looking, and better performing.

Dave, the Legend L and LS got the 5-speed. The GS Sedan got a 6-speed. The coupe got the 6-speed as default. The GS sedan and all coupes got the 3.2 Type II V6 cranking out 230 horsepower. The standard 3.2 was 200 or 210.

hueterm
07-26-10, 12:51 AM
It's totally subjective for me, and partly due to the fact that the Legend was retired too soon for a crappy TL/RL combo, and also I think it just looks better. The back seat was somewhat livable (unlike the SC). While they were technically the same size, the SC just was too rounded/spaceship looking. The Legend just had great proportions.

Although, I do have to say, that the "big" RL that was the most Lexus/luxobarge like -- does look like an interesting highway mile eater now that it's depreciated.

ga_etc
07-26-10, 01:05 AM
http://ncup.8k.com/fr.jpg
http://ncup.8k.com/rr.jpg
VS.
http://images04.olx.com/ui/1/38/24/3833424_1.jpg
http://px6.streetfire.net/0001/35/90/1325309_600.jpg

The Acura is simpler and more attractive to me. I also enjoy the interior better in the Acura. The one advantage the Lexus has was rear drive. I will give it that.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:08 AM
I agree Acura lost its way after the Legend was dropped, the new RL was so boring, and the alpha numeric names were such a disappointment. The only Acura I liked after my legend was the CL that came out in 1997, but it was no Legend, I bought a 98 2.3 CL, black on black, and it was just like driving a Honda Accord of the era but it looked really nice. :) I also agree that the Accord went from a sexy small road hugging quasi driver's car to the modern day equivalent of an old school Taurus.

hueterm
07-26-10, 01:09 AM
The 3.2 CL Type S wasn't bad......

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:10 AM
My neighbor where I am right now has a black SC300 that he bought new, he is so proud of it, I think it's icky. ;)

orconn
07-26-10, 01:13 AM
I agree with those who praise the early nineties Acura sedans and coupes. It is ashame that Acura has gotten so far off coarse with their current line up. I would have been interested in a Acura coupe, but I was running a Jaguar XJ6 and a new Alfa 164 at the time.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:13 AM
The funny thing about the Legend of 1992, I didn't even consider a 1992 Roadmaster when I was in the market for a fancy car. I helped my uncle choose a new Buick in the spring of 1991, the 1992 Roadmaster Sedan came out early in the spring of 1991 and was on the lot along with the new 1991 Park Avenue, and I suggested my uncle buy the new Park Avenue. Look what I'm driving now. :)

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:15 AM
The Acura Legend Coupe was a fairly big time car to own back when it first came out in 1987. It was one of the many cars that started to take a bite out of the quickly going out of style Cadillacs.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-10, 01:17 AM
Were the second generation Legends RWD? Their V-6 is longitudinally mounted...

Check out this pristine, 50k mile '92 Sedan.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-ACURA-LEGEND-ONE-OWNER-ONLY-50K-MI-PRISTINE-/120598879696?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c1440ddd0#ht_11035wt_1167

I will say that the second generation Legends, especially the coupes, are the best looking Acuras ever. They got a little more rounded when they went to the RL/TL/CL, and my god are the new ones ugly.

ga_etc
07-26-10, 01:20 AM
The funny thing about the Legend of 1992, I didn't even consider a 1992 Roadmaster when I was in the market for a fancy car. I helped my uncle choose a new Buick in the spring of 1991, the 1992 Roadmaster Sedan came out early in the spring of 1991 and was on the lot along with the new 1991 Park Avenue, and I suggested my uncle buy the new Park Avenue. Look what I'm driving now. :)

I like the RM and the 350 that propelled it, but the styling of them wasn't my favorite. Especially when you put it next to the Caprice, or especially the Fleetwood. If I was looking at a new Buick sedan in '92 I would have gone with the PA too. Especially a PAU.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:20 AM
Chad, of course that car is in Sarasota. :) That color is rosewood brown, taupe leather. A friend of mine had that exact car, bought it shortly after I got mine. I just KNEW you or Sting would pull up an ebay listing on a Legend... :)

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:23 AM
All Legends are front drive. The longitudinal V6 made the Legend look sexy with a longer hood. Why can't Cadillac figure this out so their new cars won't have ugly pug noses?!?!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
I like Legends, but I like the Q45 and LS400 more, because they're bigger, RWD and V-8 powered. For me, it's always seemed like Acura's never had a true flagship sedan, as they've never made anything to really compete with the LS.

ga_etc
Were the second generation Legends RWD? Their V-6 is longitudinally mounted...

Check out this pristine, 50k mile '92 Sedan.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-ACURA-LEGEND-ONE-OWNER-ONLY-50K-MI-PRISTINE-/120598879696?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c1440ddd0#ht_11035wt_1167

I will say that the second generation Legends, especially the coupes, are the best looking Acuras ever. They got a little more rounded when they went to the RL/TL/CL, and my god are the new ones ugly.

Nope, they're FWD.

I like the '98-'03 TL and the CLs.

drewsdeville
07-26-10, 01:24 AM
No, FWD. The drivetrain setup is similar to what Chrysler used/uses in their FWD's.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-10, 01:24 AM
The 3.2L TL/CL, especially the S, was a lot quicker than the Legends. I'll give them that.

ga_etc
07-26-10, 01:27 AM
Yeah, but with the newer iVTEC 3.2 Type S you have to keep the RPMs up and in the power band. The older 3.2 like in the Legend was always willing to go when you stabbed the throttle. At least from what I remember of the one I drove.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:28 AM
The rear drive Lexus LS400 was so generic when it came out. It was a cheap Mercedes for wannabes. The Legend was Honda-like, didn't copy the Europeans, and it had quite a following. I can remember the Acura dealers with HUGE inventories of Legends in 1991 and 1992, kind of like I remember the Cadillac dealers with their lots packed back in the mid 1980's. Times change. :)

ga_etc
07-26-10, 01:38 AM
Toyota wanted the LS400 to be generic so it didn't offend anyone's senses when they saw it. While it is a nice car, and I would drive one if the price was right, it's still nothing special to me. I'm just not that big on Lexus'. The only product that they have ever came out with that I can think of that actually made me go "oooooooohhhhhh" was the first gen IS300. That was and still is a good looking little car that genuinely has some style to it, because it was aimed at a younger crowd. Everything else is just meh.

Jesda
07-26-10, 01:38 AM
I found the original window sticker from my 1992 Acura Legend L sedan that I bought new in 1992. :) It retailed for $31,545, and it had a cloth interior! The 92 Legend, like the 91, had an unheard of huge dealer incentive, for the time, I recall it was $2 or 3 grand. I agree, that $24k Roadmaster was a lot of car for the money back in the day. :)

NICE! Those are such timeless cars. My favorites are the 90s coupes and the late 80s sedans (not so much to look at, but to drive). Its too bad the body integrity on the 80s Legends was so poor. The 80s Legends also had the volume control switch up on the dash, which amusingly was harder to reach than the volume knob on the head unit.

It really is unfortunate what happened when the RL came out.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-10, 01:43 AM
I like the LS400 because it's so close to the S-Class, yet is more reliable and easier to own. That, ironically enough, is one of my biggest pet peeves about the LS. There's no style or personality because they've always been following in M-B's footsteps. I drove a '94 LS400 once and it felt like a carbon copy of my S-Class...the way it drove, the way the engine felt, the way it accelerated, the way it handled, etc etc, except the interior wasn't as nicely designed nor was it as roomy.

From an emotional standpoint, I'd much rather own the S-Class or 7 Series, but from a logical or financial standpoint, it's hard to say no to the LS (atleast in that class).

Now, back to the Legend, I'm sure if I drove one, I'd really like it, seeing as how Acuras generally tend to be more of driver's cars than Lexus. I don't know how they stack up to Infiniti. The last Infiniti I drove was Jesda's '90 Q45 in '07.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:49 AM
I liked the original Q45, 1991? The hood badge (ornament!) was the greatest of all time! The LS400 was so plastic and cheap looking inside and so boring outside. It sold as a cheap Toyota Mercedes. Kind of like how the Toyota Avalon stole every LeSabre customer Buick ever had or hoped to keep. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-26-10, 01:52 AM
They came out in '90.

I thought the original Q45's looked really subtle and stealthy, and I really liked how they had no grille, but just that Infiniti logo dead center. I never much cared for the interior, as it was really boring with a lack of wood trim and it was all monotone, but made of high quality materials, and man were the seats firm in the early models! I remember Jesda's being very fast, but only once you got past about 4500 RPM. It was kinda sluggish from idle to 4500, but once it got to 4500, it was like someone flicked a switch then the power came on in one hell of a rush and it zipped to redline, only to repeat the process.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 01:57 AM
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4ud8XKGaiiE/SZ4RLXA3jtI/AAAAAAAAAVc/JIohXqyuISE/s640/Badge,%2520Q45%2520Front.JPG&imgrefurl=http://forums.nicoclub.com/logos-badgeing-removed-t316765.html&usg=__cCl4I92r6eshHMb8qoI4agslFuE=&h=480&w=640&sz=68&hl=en&start=44&sig2=HMfzBLnrmo6X43eAPgQ5nQ&tbnid=iUdsCVI94iVUVM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=137&ei=QxVNTMXKJsiKnQfB67XYCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3D1990%2Binfinit%2Bq45%2Bbadge%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D604%26tbs%3Disch:1 0%2C1957&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=357&vpy=304&dur=1103&hovh=103&hovw=137&tx=97&ty=68&page=5&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:44&biw=1024&bih=604

ga_etc
07-26-10, 01:58 AM
I liked how the gauges on the 90's Lexus were hidden with the ignition off and how clear they were when it was on. But even that has fallen victim to old age. Most of them don't work properly and more, and even the ones that do work just look like old technology.

Jesda
07-26-10, 03:25 AM
The Q45 is one of the few cars I've loved enough to buy two of. Six years ago I had the chance to sit in a 1991 Q45 with only 40,000 miles, and the seats were incredible, like being cradled by the hand of god. Unfortunately, that wonderful padding would go flat and the leather would get very hard after a decade. The quality of the rest of the interior was Audi-like (a very good thing).

It seems like a lot of 90s Legends are finally disappearing from the roads. I know timing chain guides and transmissions took out the 90-93 Qs (both of my Qs had tranny failures, one at 55k and another at 80k), and I've heard of expensive head gasket jobs and various nickel-and-dime nuisances sending high-mileage Acura Legends to the junkyard.

The Legend coupes, however, are better-preserved:
http://www.legend.org/gallery/european_legends/europe_2nd_coupe-5.jpg
There was a time where I didn't like these at all. I blame insanity. Resale value is climbing.

Bro-Ham
07-26-10, 10:52 AM
Acura did a nice job on the 91-95 Legend, inside and out, Coupe and Sedan. The current RL will never be as talked about or memorable.

hueterm
07-26-10, 11:33 AM
That pic is awesome, Jesda....

ga_etc
07-26-10, 05:32 PM
I just noticed the pic Jesda posted is a JDM Legend. It's badged as a Honda and has side turn signal repeaters.

Aron9000
07-27-10, 03:04 AM
In a drunken stupor, I almost bid on a bright red, manual trans Legend coupe on ebay. Luckily I was lucid enough to realize this could be a potential $6,000 drunk purchase.

Decided against the Legend the next day, the FWD aspect kind of turned me off, and I wanted something less polished, more raw, more involving since I already had a nice luxury ride with the Cadillac. Bought another LS1 powered Camaro instead.

I will say that the Legend is a truly timeless design, in either 2 or 4 door form. Definitely my favorite Acura, as it doesn't feel like a slightly upscale and more stylish version of the Accord or Civic Si like the later generation RL/TL/RSX. I will own a Legend someday, and I think it will become an appreciating collector's item in the next 10 years or so.

Bro-Ham
07-29-10, 09:54 PM
I've been driving the RML on my 155 mile round trip commute to my work project and the DYNARIDE is impressive. Touchy throttle compared to my 79 SdVd'E though. Here are some pictures after I washed it today. I will get a buffer to it sometime soon, bleach the whitewalls, and also remove the DNA inside the car from the previous owner and I will post more photographs as it progresses. :)

Stingroo
07-29-10, 10:12 PM
Looks great! :)

Destroyer
07-29-10, 10:46 PM
I am considering getting a Roadmaster, Caprice or Fleetwood Brougham equipped with tow package as a work vehicle. Would even take a hearse version of either (seriously). Got rid of my trusty (but no AC) '96 Dodge van and am in the market for a work horse. After scouring Craigslist looking for vans or pick up trucks I thought maybe a Caddy Fleetwood, RM or Caprice may work. I have an enclosed trailer they could hall if need be.

Stingroo
07-29-10, 11:03 PM
Tow package wagons can haul 5000 pounds. A 94-96 with the LT1 would be your best bet, because it'd move along a lot nicer than the L05 350.

The sedans are the same. Except tow package Fleetwoods can tow 7,000 pounds for some reason - but they're pretty rare.

Destroyer
07-29-10, 11:19 PM
Tow package wagons can haul 5000 pounds. A 94-96 with the LT1 would be your best bet, because it'd move along a lot nicer than the L05 350.

The sedans are the same. Except tow package Fleetwoods can tow 7,000 pounds for some reason - but they're pretty rare.Found a '93 FWB with tow package for $4600 w/120k miles. Of course it is an L05 350 and the price is too high. Search for a work vehicle continues........

Bro-Ham
07-29-10, 11:33 PM
My 92 Roadmaster has the towing package. I paid $500 for the car. Can't help bragging, I'm beginning to like this RML. :)

Stingroo
07-29-10, 11:38 PM
As you should, sir. :)

Bro-Ham
07-29-10, 11:46 PM
The only downfall is that it's so homely. :) The next car in the Dave pipeline is a 75 Electra Limited Sedan. 455, hardtop, long as a football field; now that's my style! :)

Stingroo
07-29-10, 11:51 PM
I would agree, and say that the Roadmaster sedan is my least favorite of all the B-body cars, but it IS starting to grow on me. I see them quite often. I saw at least 3 today. One in LDM ("gold" as the plebeians would say), one large and blue, even with the same hubcaps as yours, Dave (I swore you were stalking me, the car followed me for a good 3-4 miles too...) and one that I keep seeing that is white. He must be a local.

Bro-Ham
07-29-10, 11:53 PM
Sting, this RM is in up north, where I am. :) Sorry, YOU are still the stalker. :)

Aron9000
07-29-10, 11:57 PM
I like the Roadmaster a lot better than the base Caprice sedans. The Caprice was/is a very futuristic, bold design. They then mucked it up with all kinds of chrome trim, fender skirts, wire wheel covers, hood oranaments, all the traditional big car trimmings. That's why the clean, monochromatic Impala SS just really seems to work a whole lot better visually.

Bro-Ham
07-30-10, 12:13 AM
This 92 RM of mine with the trailer tow package is night and day smoother riding than the 90 Brougham d'Ele I had with 1/6th the miles, same engine and also towing package.

Aron9000
07-30-10, 12:18 AM
This 92 RM of mine with the trailer tow package is night and day smoother riding than the 90 Brougham d'Ele I had with 1/6th the miles, same engine and also towing package.

Yeah, my 1991 Brougham with the 350/trailer tow package rides and rattles like a damn truck. Compared to the Camaro, its heaven though.

Stingroo
07-30-10, 12:20 AM
The Caprice is smooth... just really loud.

Which I love. :D

Bro-Ham
07-30-10, 12:25 AM
Aron, the 90 350/tow pkg Brougham d'Ele I had with the rough ride killed my enthusiasm for the 90-92 Broughams - I think I only lasted a month with that car, it was a 60k mile car and this was maybe 8 or 9 years ago. My 79 has a velvet smooth engine/trans and a magic carpet ride which I expect from a Cadillac. The Roadmaster has Dynaride which is totally floaty and right up my alley. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-30-10, 01:20 AM
Yeah, my buddy Brandon's 91 Brougham D'Elegance has the 5.7, but it doesn't have the trailer tow package, but it still rides a lot stiffer than my friend AJ's '91 Brougham with the 5.0. Now that rides great!

Stingroo
07-30-10, 01:24 AM
I thought all 350 Broughams had the tow package?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-30-10, 01:24 AM
The only downfall is that it's so homely. :) The next car in the Dave pipeline is a 75 Electra Limited Sedan. 455, hardtop, long as a football field; now that's my style! :)

I think the Roadmaster is a lot better looking than the Caprices, especially the 1991-94's. They really got a lot better when they got rid of the wheelskirts in '93, and especially when they revised the rear windows in '95. I like how the Roadmaster looks much lower and longer than the Caprices, which looked too round for such a big car IMO (but they still look really nice)...the Fleetwoods and Roadmasters had the nice square, low, long lines that draw your eye towards the back, whereas the Caprice was much more bubbly, especially with that rounded roofline as opposed to the other's much more formal, squared roofline.

I thought all 350 Broughams had the tow package?

Only in '90. In '91 & '92, the options were separate, not exclusive, but to get the tow package, you had to have the 350.

Bro-Ham
07-30-10, 01:56 AM
The bubbles are too bubbly for me. :)

Aron9000
07-30-10, 03:20 AM
The bubbles are too bubbly for me. :)

But do the schnozberries taste like schnozberries????

http://greendogwine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/tumblr_kx5kh0xbZ21qzt243o1_500_thumb.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-30-10, 08:38 AM
^ Try that nowadays and you get slapped with a sexual harassment charge.

gdwriter
07-30-10, 03:28 PM
If I were buying a big GM car, I'd want a '77 Impala 350 with F41 or a '77-'79 DeVille or Fleetwood. I like the classic lines better than the 90s versions and the Cadillac has a proper Cadillac big-block. I kind of wish I had bought that '78 Sedan de Ville d'Elegance I test drove last year. The engine was wonderful and the handling surprisingly good. Only drawback was the no-feel steering.

Bro-Ham
07-30-10, 03:44 PM
I prefer my 79 Sedan deVille to this 92 Roadmaster OR the 90 Brougham d'Ele I owned a few years ago. The old cars may have slightly numb steering although you do become accustomed to it and it's manageable, but the ride, engine/trans smoothness, and the heavy stability make the old 77-79 cars my #1 choice in big RWD GM cars. :)

orconn
07-30-10, 03:49 PM
I prefer my 79 Sedan deVille to this 92 Roadmaster OR the 90 Brougham d'Ele I owned a few years ago. The old cars may have slightly numb steering although you do become accustomed to it and it's manageable, but the ride, engine/trans smoothness, and the heavy stability make the old 77-79 cars my #1 choice in big RWD GM cars. :)

I agree, that vintage Cadillacs must be some of the finest, long distance Freeway travellers for American driving conditions ever built ... as long as gas mileage is not a concern!

Bro-Ham
07-30-10, 04:01 PM
In a 55 mph world the 77-79 Cads are reasonably efficient. At 75-80 mph I get 15 mpg in my 425 79 deVille, which isn't the end of the world. For me, the difference is when I drive along and look around inside my interior at all the high luxury interior details and accents - I always smile and know that I'm driving a car that is like nothing that can be bought new today. I like to look at the outside of my 79 just as much. The "bubble" cars seem to be a blur of the original classic and true RWD 77-79 GM full size cars that I find to be more pure to my liking. My ideal RWD cars are the 77-79 Cad 425 or 403 Electra/98. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-30-10, 05:30 PM
Craig, did the steering feel improve at all between your 1979 SDV D'Elegance and your '90 Brougham D'Elegance? I remember driving my buddy Brandon's '78 Eldorado Biarritz and the steering feel/response felt a lot like a 90-92 Brougham.

orconn
07-30-10, 05:50 PM
The steering on the '77-'79 isn't all that bad (certainly an improvement over that on the '76 and before cars). Once you are used to it, who cares as you are driving around in a velour lined Turkish bordello. I like them better with leather seating etc.. I wouldn't worry about gas mileage given the upside of these cars, especially at the price of a nice one today!

gdwriter
07-30-10, 06:14 PM
For me, the difference is when I drive along and look around inside my interior at all the high luxury interior details and accents - I always smile and know that I'm driving a car that is like nothing that can be bought new today.That's something I miss from Cruella. It never lets you forget you're driving a Cadillac.

Don't get me wrong, I love the interior in my Seville. The wood trim is beautiful, and it's elegant and very comfortable. I put a small Cadillac badge on the glovebox door because even if it didn't shout "I'm a Cadillac," it should at least whisper it.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v647/117/61/776743093/n776743093_1341050_2146736.jpg

Bro-Ham
07-30-10, 07:29 PM
Craig, did the steering feel improve at all between your 1979 SDV D'Elegance and your '90 Brougham D'Elegance? I remember driving my buddy Brandon's '78 Eldorado Biarritz and the steering feel/response felt a lot like a 90-92 Brougham.

Chris, The steering in my 79 SdVd'E is fairly light but is fine at speed and easy around town, I'm completely tuned into it handling it and it's perfect for the way I drive. :)

I can't specifically remember the steering in the 90 Brougham d'Ele with tow package I had - my overwhelming memory of the car was that of it driving and riding like a lumber wagon - pounding noncompliant ride, not at all pleasurable, plus I didn't like those seat belts on the doors which made the seat belt way too far forward for my comfort or visibility. Not my cup of tea. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-30-10, 07:39 PM
Oh, sorry Dave. :)

Bro-Ham
07-31-10, 11:18 AM
No problem Chad. :)

The RM continues to be a smooth ride. I'm appreciating it for what it is, a much lower profile car compared to my outrageous yellow Cadillac. For my purposes right now this car will fit in and I'm happy with that.

I'm still surprised at the trailer tow 90 Brougham I had and the same issue seems to be voiced by others who have trailer tow cars and folks without the tow say their cars are soft riding. I'd try another 90-92 someday although NO TOW for me. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-31-10, 11:32 AM
Do the 86-89's with the trailer tow package have the same rough ride too, or are they smoother?

Jesda
07-31-10, 02:06 PM
That's something I miss from Cruella. It never lets you forget you're driving a Cadillac.

Don't get me wrong, I love the interior in my Seville. The wood trim is beautiful, and it's elegant and very comfortable. I put a small Cadillac badge on the glovebox door because even if it didn't shout "I'm a Cadillac," it should at least whisper it.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v647/117/61/776743093/n776743093_1341050_2146736.jpg

That cream colored interior is SO nice. The black Sevilles look like crap by comparison (there's a '98 SLS with 90k in Indiana for $3300). GM uses a leather dye that makes the black look shiny and cheap, and little cracks and creases stick out like stains.

Bro-Ham
08-01-10, 05:37 PM
92 Roadmaster - view from the cockpit:66824

Kev
08-01-10, 05:40 PM
92 Roadmaster - view from the cockpit:http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachments/cadillac-forums-lounge-member-introductions/66824d1280695032-if-its-good-enough-chad-img_5156.jpgCool pic.

Stingroo
08-01-10, 05:40 PM
:( I wish I had a tach.

V-Eight
08-01-10, 06:20 PM

What's that thing in the vent?

77CDV
08-01-10, 06:24 PM
Poison dart for annoying passengers.

Stingroo
08-01-10, 06:30 PM
Air freshener. I don't remember who makes that kind, but my dad used to use them in like every car we owned.

gdwriter
08-01-10, 06:45 PM
Yes, it's an air freshener. It's also an anti-buzz device. There's something in the vent that was causing it to make an annoying buzz off and on. Strategically wedging a $2 air freshener took care of the buzz a lot cheaper than $200 to replace the vent assembly.

gdwriter
08-01-10, 06:53 PM
Since we're discussing GM big-bodies in this thread, I figured this would be a better place to post.

During the debate with Drew regarding the handling abilities of the downsized '77 Chevrolets, I recalled an ad for the F41-equipped Impala that ran in enthusiast magazines. A little search on eBay, and bingo:

http://www.gdwriter.com/77_Impala_ad.jpg

Other than making mine two-tone blue, this is what I'd want for a B-body.

If the copy is hard to read at this size, I've also attached a .pdf version: 66830

hueterm
08-01-10, 07:12 PM
Pretty sweet -- I like the rear window, although I'd probably rather have a Caprice. Did they make a Bonnie w/the same suspension?

I'm surprised they used "damn" in the ad back in '76....

gdwriter
08-01-10, 10:35 PM
Pretty sweet -- I like the rear window, although I'd probably rather have a Caprice. Did they make a Bonnie w/the same suspension?

I'm surprised they used "damn" in the ad back in '76....Yeah, that surprised me, too. I'm sure Pontiac had their own version of F41, and even better, in '79 you could get a Bonneville with bucket seats.

hueterm
08-01-10, 11:08 PM
Yeah, that surprised me, too. I'm sure Pontiac had their own version of F41, and even better, in '79 you could get a Bonneville with bucket seats.

I know....there were those cool pics earlier.....that would be awesome w/the tighter suspension. Someone around here might be jealous...if he weren't...you know..."not here".

ga_etc
08-02-10, 02:42 AM
That's something I miss from Cruella. It never lets you forget you're driving a Cadillac.

I forgot the Sevilles were absent of the Cadillac script on the dash. The Eldorado has it, but it blends in from the driver's seat. I'm not sure the passengers even notice it.

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/austin99etc/dashemblem.jpg

Where did you get that Cadillac badge you added? I really like that.

ga_etc
09-09-10, 03:56 PM
Bump. Because it applies. :D

gdwriter
09-09-10, 04:21 PM
Where did you get that Cadillac badge you added? I really like that.I found it on eBay. It was used on the trunk lid for the export version. Interestingly, Cadillac used a Seville nameplate on the export models instead of STS and SLS, so I got one of those to replace the SLS badge:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs052.snc1/4198_81221058093_776743093_1643504_1694233_n.jpg

Found one (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CADILLAC-EMBLEM-Cadillac-EURO-Chrome-RARE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b4d3aa52QQitemZ17053 7495122QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries) for you:

http://i.ebayimg.com/22/!B1J(KegEWk~$(KGrHqMOKnQEw9MocTSVBMdTs-eGL!~~_12.JPG

ga_etc
09-09-10, 04:36 PM
That's cool. I want one, but really have no use for it. lol