: 5 Engine Codes!!!

kadiLacDaddy
07-22-10, 07:00 PM
Hey peeps.. I had my engine light come on and plugged in the OBD and this is the codes that showed up.. anyone know what might be the problem here

P0345 Intake CMP Sensor Circut Bank2
P0346 Intake CMP Sensor Performance Bank2
P1101 Intake Air Flow System Performance
P0068 MAP/MAF Throttle Position Airflow Collration
p0174 Fuel System 2 Lean Bank 2

kadiLacDaddy
07-25-10, 10:19 PM
anyone?

TimmyC
07-25-10, 11:09 PM
The first two sound like a cam sensor going bad or a wiring problem. I don't have any answers for that one.

The other three are related to what I believe is a computer calibration issue. Do a search for posts by me with any one of those codes in them. I explain a free way to fix it. At the time I had only had to do it on the one car but since then I've had to do it on my daily driver, the 06. Both times it permanently fixed the issue.

C&C
07-26-10, 05:18 AM
I'm thinking that the cam position sensors spawned the other codes.

TimmyC
07-26-10, 05:55 PM
Could be. Maybe the intake cam on that bank is phased wrong and screwing up the airflow.

kadiLacDaddy
07-26-10, 07:16 PM
could leaving this problem go unsolved for a little while cause any major problems? will it cause my car to shut down or do any serious damage.. i just dont have the time to get this worked on right now

next2pool
07-26-10, 10:26 PM
could leaving this problem go unsolved for a little while cause any major problems? will it cause my car to shut down or do any serious damage.. i just dont have the time to get this worked on right now

These things are notorious for cam and crank sensor problems. You won't hurt anything but they can strand you some time.