: Need lots of STS v parts!

wait4me
07-22-10, 06:16 PM
Hi Guys,

Im not sure if you guys would have any items laying around, but i just bought a STS v again to start testing and making parts for you guys. It is kind of ruff and has some broken things on it, so i need the following.

Rear passenger tail light.
Silver Rear bumper.
Stock exhaust.
Front bumper.
Interior trim around radio.
Gear selection stick shift assembly.
Any under hood trim covers.
Side skirts on both sides.

a set of nice stock rims with no scratches. Rubber not needed.

:)

Thanks Jes

cadillac94pimpin
07-22-10, 07:38 PM
Do you want to buy or trade?

pj96ss
07-22-10, 09:54 PM
I just happen to have an exhaust with only 7500 miles on it leaning up against my garage wall collecting dust. As of next weekend, there will be a set of original rims up on my lift after I install my new black chrome pvd rims.

P.J.

wait4me
07-23-10, 07:18 AM
I want to buy them. Not trade. Unless there is something you guys want to trade for.

550HP STSV
07-23-10, 09:14 AM
What do you have right now for a STS-V? Just a handheld and a custom tune, right?

pj96ss
07-23-10, 09:14 AM
Hey Jes,
I sent you another pm. I found more parts that you are looking for.
You can call my anytime on the # I sent you.

P.J.

jedhead
07-31-10, 08:56 PM
My silver rear bumper cover is getting replaced next week because of a small tear from an accident. I can see if I can keep the old cover and send it to you.

Bob

cad08stsv
08-02-10, 01:25 AM
Jessie,
You memtioned you may need some taillights. I have all three lights in red, plus HID Headlights both out of an 08STSV. If interested PM my please Thanks
Russell

TimmyC
08-03-10, 01:22 AM
So you bought that stolen recovery car with no motor huh? Let us know how the reconstruction goes. I was considering buying that car but I need to get one sold first. Very interested in details.