: Kim Kardashian Drops the Flag in front of 2 CTS-Vs

SleepTight
07-21-10, 11:45 AM
I suppose the appropriate question is "which one would you rather be driving?"

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/12/2010/07/500x_kim-kardashian-cadillac-cts-v.jpg

CTSV4now
07-21-10, 12:14 PM
She looks like the V-coupe. Larger rear.

Domsz06
07-21-10, 12:15 PM
i saw that on people.com a while ago, i'd drive any of the 3, and yes I mean her included ;)

Stingroo
07-21-10, 12:51 PM
I'd take the V, and prefer she be gagged and never allowed to speak or be on television ever again.

They're a family of pompous asses.

OffThaHorseCEO
07-21-10, 02:23 PM
I'd take the V, and prefer she be gagged and never allowed to speak or be on television ever again.

They're a family of pompous asses.

so you wouldnt hit it?

id take the v any day (unless choosing her meant id have her money too), but id hit it

as if id ever even have the chance to choose

Stingroo
07-21-10, 02:40 PM
I'd smash, but who wouldn't? Since we all know none of uswill ever have the opportunity, she can just go to hell.

Kev
07-21-10, 03:21 PM
Who's Kim Kardashian? :hmm: :noidea:

CIWS
07-21-10, 05:28 PM

The chick in the picture above. ;)

Stingroo
07-21-10, 05:30 PM
Some skank who's contributed nothing of significance to the world yet somehow has her own show (times two), and a bunch of other undeserved crap.

Beyond that, no clue. :rolleyes:

OffThaHorseCEO
07-21-10, 05:50 PM
Some skank who's contributed nothing of significance to the world yet somehow has her own show (times two), and a bunch of other undeserved crap.

shes got her own show because some people like her, and some people hate on her. some people claim not to care but then they come on internet forums and hate on her.

disclaimer: i dont watch her show. i dont watch any show that documents people living their lives.

Stingroo
07-21-10, 05:55 PM
Neither do I. It's not "hating on" people, it's curiosity as to why the crap sells. People eat that shit up! I don't get it, are we that addicted to television on the whole we'd rather pay to watch people live their lives than live our own?

American Society - ****ed up and confusing to everyone since 1776.

RB190
07-21-10, 06:01 PM

Her dad was one of the defense attorneys for OJ Simpson

RB.

ben.gators
07-21-10, 06:11 PM
shes got her own show because some people like her, and some people hate on her. some people claim not to care but then they come on internet forums and hate on her.

disclaimer: i dont watch her show. i dont watch any show that documents people living their lives.

I don't watch her documentary shows, except one! :D

ben.gators
07-21-10, 06:16 PM

To be precise, most of the people in TV and even more generally most of the celebrities have no contribution to the world..... The point is at least this chick has a nice b%&t, which compensates some of her shortcomings! :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-21-10, 06:48 PM
She's hot. I'd hit that. But to be involved with her on a day to day basis....no thanks. I don't think I could stand her family 24/7.

hueterm
07-21-10, 06:58 PM

a ho bag

turbol15
07-21-10, 07:03 PM
robert kardashian her father died a few years ago. for sure the poor guy is rolling in his grave.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-21-10, 07:06 PM
I'd always heard her ass is huge, but now that I've seen it in that picture, in that skin tight white suit, I can really vouch for it's size. I mean her tits are very nicely sized as well, but they look tiny compared to that ass.

Basically, Kim Kardashian is Sir-Mix-A-Lot's dream girl. :lol:

orconn
07-21-10, 07:33 PM
Robert Kardashian, Kim's father and father of the wanna-be Kardashian tribe, was an L.A. attorney who was briefly mentioned in the press as one of O.J. Simpson's (he only lasted in that role for a short time before Johnny Cochcrane took over)lawyers. I believe the Kardashian family is trying to parlay the brief celebrity of their father into careers as celebrities (no other talent has been displayed) following on the footsteps of Paris Hilton, et al. They apparently have a show on the "E" Channel which follows their shallow lives ... let's hope into oblivion. So far their only real talent shown has been to hook up with other minor celebrities who want to keep themselves in the gossip columns.

As for the size of her toosh, judging from the recent past's extended discussion of the "Fiat Twins" desirability, I think Ms. Kardashian may have found her market!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-21-10, 07:34 PM
Would you rather.....

Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton???

My vote goes to Kimmy Kream. :quagmire:

orconn
07-21-10, 07:39 PM
Kimmy Kream is she, or he, a local Twin Cities celebrity!!

Stingroo
07-21-10, 07:44 PM
Chad sees my point of view, I think. He said it best. I'd hit it, but wouldn't want to hear her speak about anything, or be anywhere near her family. lol

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-21-10, 08:20 PM
Kimmy Kream is she, or he, a local Twin Cities celebrity!!

No. When I worked at the grocery store between '03 and '05, there was a really good looking, but uhh....very sexually promiscuous blonde girl that worked in the bakery. When I worked back there with her, my friend and I used to talk about her (mis)adventures and since her name was Kim and she had creamy tan skin, we'd always call her Kimmy Kream. :lol: She's long gone but the name (and her pretty face) stuck in our collective memories.

Luna.
07-21-10, 08:23 PM
Her dad was one of the defense attorneys for OJ Simpson

RB.

Spot on, sir.

Let's call a spade a shovel...if her father didn't represent OJ, we'd never even know of her.

hueterm
07-21-10, 08:59 PM
Would you rather.....

I'm sure they both have a year's supply of Valtrex......

ItsJustMyCaddy
07-21-10, 09:49 PM
It also doesn't hurt that her step-dad is one of the most famous, if not the most famous, American Olympians af all-time.

orconn
07-21-10, 11:08 PM
Gee, I had no idea that Jim Thorpe was still alive. Maybe you Jesse Owens? Nope I think he's dead too!

77CDV
07-21-10, 11:18 PM
Ms. K. makes for attractive scenery for certain, but that's the limit of her appeal. The Cads are far more enduring and interesting beauties! :thumbsup:

Lupin
07-21-10, 11:27 PM
I don't even know who she is, but I can tell you I have a great dislike for her just by lookin' at her. I would not smash, unless with one of the V's. I would totally smash her with one of those V's.

Domsz06
07-22-10, 08:51 AM
she also has 2 business's, so she is an entreprenuer as well, maybe it's cuz of her fame, maybe not but at least she is "working" for her money unlike Paris who has never worked a day in her life...

CIWS
07-22-10, 08:51 AM
Would you rather.....

The one without the Herpes . . But I would still turn them both down.

http://fatjewishguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/kimsass.jpg

She's 29 now, by the time she reaches 35 she's going to inflate to full size.

Stingroo
07-22-10, 09:04 AM
And that's just great. :p But otherwise, nah.

orconn
07-22-10, 12:50 PM
Holy buttoli! This girl is definitely competition for the "FIAT Twins" wonder if her show is syndicated in Italy?

I am afraid CIWS is right, Kim has just a few more years to fit into a jump suit! Glad to hear she is thinking ahead with entreprenurial efforts!

Jenksy327
07-22-10, 12:56 PM
I'm not a big fan of their show, but my daughter watches it ( against my better judgement ). She has a sexy sister, Kourtney< but I agree that on a day-to-day basis, NO WAY !!!!!

orconn
07-22-10, 01:02 PM
she also has 2 business's, so she is an entreprenuer as well, maybe it's cuz of her fame, maybe not but at least she is "working" for her money unlike Paris who has never worked a day in her life...

Paris has been working it pretty well over the last ten years! She gets paid extraordinarily well for her appearances at various clubs around the country. She also had a TV show on the "E!" Channel and has been working the tabloids pretty hard for many years. Just because she shows no talent doesn't mean she isn't working!

Paris Hilton also apparently has a line of perfume. After all, aside form the need for ego gratifcation at any cost, these girls need to make their "celebrity" self supporting. Hey, it ain't cheap going out every night clubbing, not all the clubs pay them a fee. And the cloths aren't cheap at the image stores they must frequent either.

Let's face it, "celebrity" is an industry in itself .... how many "journalist," lawyers, PR flacks and other interested parties would be out of work if interest in these people were to go away?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-22-10, 06:04 PM
Paris looks like a rich Courtney Hole. In other words, a white collared coke-whore.

Jesda
07-22-10, 06:10 PM
LOL, famous for doing nothing.

But great hips.

hueterm
07-22-10, 09:04 PM
LOL, famous for doing nothing.

But great hips.

For a professional surrogate mother, maybe........

Jesda
07-22-10, 09:12 PM
For a professional surrogate mother, maybe........

Hell yeah.

LS1Mike
07-22-10, 10:02 PM
Man some of your are picky. Life is to dang short for that...or...maybe I am just getting old...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-22-10, 11:01 PM
Is she of middle eastern descent? You'd think with that last name, and the dark hair and olive skin she would be.

ben.gators
07-22-10, 11:28 PM
Is she of middle eastern descent? You'd think with that last name, and the dark hair and olive skin she would be.

Yes, you are right! Those dark hairs and olive skin is because of her Armenian (Turkish-Armenian) descent. :alchi::alchi:

I love dark hair, :alchi:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-22-10, 11:59 PM
Giggidy. :quagmire:

orconn
07-23-10, 12:19 AM
Giggidy. :quagmire:

Please explain ....!

ben.gators
07-23-10, 12:22 AM
Please explain ....!

Yeah, please, however I can see that whatever it is, it includes some enjoyment... :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-23-10, 12:28 AM
You've never seen Family Guy?

opcmQFccWK0

Stingroo
07-23-10, 08:43 AM
You poor sheltered souls.

:nono:

Rolex
07-23-10, 07:14 PM
You've never seen Family Guy?

opcmQFccWK0

:haha:

I <3 Quagmire. For some reason he reminds me of Florian. :duck:

orconn
07-23-10, 07:37 PM
No, Chad, never have seen "Family Guy." I though "Gidgity" referred to Sally Field's old character on t.V.

77CDV
07-24-10, 02:05 AM
^What's "The Flying Nun" got to do with anything? :confused:

orconn
07-24-10, 11:26 AM
^What's "The Flying Nun" got to do with anything? :confused:

Sally Field played Gidget on the "Gidget" TV show, probably before you were born Craig. The "Flying Nun" came slightly later!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-24-10, 12:21 PM
Sally Fields was hot in the '70s. She sure was a looker in Smokey & The Bandit, and that came out in 1978.

hueterm
07-24-10, 03:52 PM
Sally Fields was hot in the '70s. She sure was a looker in Smokey & The Bandit, and that came out in 1978.

Norma Rae...not so much.... Kinda dirty...

billc83
07-24-10, 08:33 PM
Sally Fields: From bone-able to Boniva...

Kev
07-24-10, 09:32 PM
Kim Kardashian to Sally Fields ...... interesting progressions...... :suspense:

77CDV
07-24-10, 09:36 PM
Sally Field played Gidget on the "Gidget" TV show, probably before you were born Craig. The "Flying Nun" came slightly later!

I know, orconn. I was kidding. ;) But, yes, both shows were on about a decade before I was born. There were always reruns, though.

thebigjimsho
08-07-10, 11:31 AM
Holy buttoli! This girl is definitely competition for the "FIAT Twins" wonder if her show is syndicated in Italy?

I am afraid CIWS is right, Kim has just a few more years to fit into a jump suit! Glad to hear she is thinking ahead with entreprenurial efforts!

The Fiat twins were heinous beasts. Lemon faced, stringy haired beasts. At least KK has a gorgeous face and some breasts...

MauiV
08-07-10, 12:06 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/jdinmaui/03%20funny/whoresII.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/jdinmaui/03%20funny/id-hit-that.jpg

EChas3
08-09-10, 10:32 PM
Brunettes Rock. But yeah, 'way too much baggage. No wonder why the big boot (as in trunk).

ben.gators
02-23-11, 09:17 PM
Yesterday I saw a gorgeous girl in Old Navy commercial... After a google search I realized she is Kim Kardashian!!! She wore a colorful make up in the commercial and that is why I couldn't recognize her... Anyway, here is the commercial if you don't have seen it so far! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98KPM-qR7Vs

thebigjimsho
02-24-11, 10:34 AM
She looks little like KK. She is MM.

Melissa Molinaro:

http://www.jgautographs.com/JGAImageDB/18/506018.jpg

thebigjimsho
02-24-11, 10:37 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_htD5UlmoSVU/TIyRf5rcBUI/AAAAAAAAB8Q/VwKdf4N5p2c/s1600/Melissa+Molinaro+1.jpg

thebigjimsho
02-24-11, 10:43 AM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/540/promo3ez3.jpg