: New KPE Product Release

KPE
07-19-10, 10:56 AM
CTS-V Carbon Fiber Front Splitter

Add style and functionality to your V with the addition of our Carbon Fiber Front Splitter. Installs in minutes and gives the V an aggressive hi-tech look. Modular design.

http://www.kpe-products.com/cart/photos/large/KPE_Splitter_30610_2.jpg

http://www.kpe-products.com/cart/photos/large/KPE_Splitter_30610_3.jpg

http://www.kpe-products.com/cart/photos/large/KPE_Splitter_30610_1.jpg

Regular Retail Price: $985.00
KPE Carbon Fiber Sale Price: $886.50 (10% Off )

KPE Carbon Fiber Package :

CTS-V Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, Carbon Fiber Fender Vents, & Carbon Fiber Rear Valence

Regular Retail Price: $2,265.42
KPE Carbon Fiber Sale Price: $1,812.33 (20% Off )

Carbon Fiber Rear Valence

Replace the factory plastic insert with our Carbon Fiber Rear Valence. Constructed from true carbon fiber and is designed to be a direct replacement to the original piece.

http://www.kpe-products.com/cart/photos/large/IMG_3566.jpg

http://www.kpe-products.com/cart/photos/large/IMG_3569.JPG

Regular Retail Price: $885.42
KPE Carbon Fiber Sale Price: $796.87(10% Off )

CTS-V Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, Carbon Fiber Fender Vents, & Carbon Fiber Rear Valence

Carbon Fiber Fender Vents

http://www.kpe-products.com/cart/photos/large/IMG_3531.jpg

Regular Retail Price: $395.00
KPE Carbon Fiber Sale Price: $355.50 (10% Off )

Call 888-222-4291 to place your order.

Umrswimr
07-19-10, 11:00 AM
Much better. :yup:

wh921
07-19-10, 11:17 AM
Nice! Any news on the short shifter?

KPE
07-19-10, 11:22 AM
Much better. :yup:

Nice! Any news on the short shifter?

Thank you!! Sorry, no news on the short shifter.

thatcoder
07-19-10, 11:41 AM
What's your pricing for the front splitter and rear valance with discount. I like my side vents the way they are.

Razorecko
07-19-10, 11:47 AM
short shifter ?????????????????????????

KPE
07-19-10, 11:47 AM
What's your pricing for the front splitter and rear valance with discount. I like my side vents the way they are.

CTS-V Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
Regular Retail Price: $985.00
KPE Carbon Fiber Sale Price: $886.50 (10% Off )

Carbon Fiber Rear Valence
Regular Retail Price: $885.42
KPE Carbon Fiber Sale Price: $796.87(10% Off )

Ross Racing
07-19-10, 12:50 PM
Ah man. I was hoping for a hood with a slightly exagerated bulge and functional heat extractors

Domsz06
07-20-10, 08:26 AM
oh man, that's what I'm talking about. Finally some CF stuff for the v ;) My friend drives an m3 and keeps showing me all the CF he can get, dang that looks good good good!

Jeffrey
07-20-10, 09:31 AM
Hi,

Do you have installation instructions, for the front splitter, that you can share with us? Does the V need to be raised to install the splitter?

And, will the CF splitter damage as easily as the stock? My stock splitter is already showing curb abuse.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

KPE
07-20-10, 10:43 AM
Ah man. I was hoping for a hood with a slightly exagerated bulge and functional heat extractors

We might do a carbon fiber hood later. The design has not been finalized.

oh man, that's what I'm talking about. Finally some CF stuff for the v ;) My friend drives an m3 and keeps showing me all the CF he can get, dang that looks good good good!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Hi,

Do you have installation instructions, for the front splitter, that you can share with us? Does the V need to be raised to install the splitter?

And, will the CF splitter damage as easily as the stock? My stock splitter is already showing curb abuse.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Hi Jeffrey,

We will work on the instructions, It is a simple installation.

cbloveday
07-21-10, 08:29 AM
Jeffrey, if you pull the v up on some ramps (like rhino ramps that are inexpensive and good to have around anyway) and then put some stands underneath, you'll see very easily they they are held on with a few bolts.

I will say that if you are already experiencing some curb rash, You should neot get the CF canards as they will show damage much more readily.

Or perhaps if you get the splitters you'll be extra careful.

I always am very very careful and mindful of the front end when under way.
Still, accidents happen and I have been scrape free thus far.

KPE
07-21-10, 10:03 AM
Hi,

Best regards,
Jeffrey

We are working on formal instructions, but for now here is the basic installation:
1) Remove clips that hold factory plastic spoiler.
2) Remove factory spoiler.
3) Install KPE Splitter using factory clips.

Car does not need to be lifted, but you may choose to for better visibility.

Jeffrey
07-21-10, 10:08 AM
Jeffrey, if you pull the v up on some ramps (like rhino ramps that are inexpensive and good to have around anyway) and then put some stands underneath, you'll see very easily they they are held on with a few bolts.

I will say that if you are already experiencing some curb rash, You should neot get the CF canards as they will show damage much more readily.

Or perhaps if you get the splitters you'll be extra careful.

I always am very very careful and mindful of the front end when under way.
Still, accidents happen and I have been scrape free thus far.

Hi Curtis,

Thank you for the informative response!

It's very helpful to know that the CF splitter is much more revealing of damage which means it's clearly not best for my usage. My V's front splitter has already meet a curb and a road dip (massive road work around these parts) while I'm actually trying to be careful. My Vette has less than 3 inches of clearance (factory height) and is even more prone to scrape. I do not find it easy, or enjoyable, to sometimes have to drive extremely slow/cautious in my V or Vette. Nevertheless, I certainly understand the need for these cars to be this low.

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Jeffrey
07-21-10, 10:26 AM
We are working on formal instructions, but for now here is the basic installation:
1) Remove clips that hold factory plastic spoiler.
2) Remove factory spoiler.
3) Install KPE Splitter using factory clips.

Car does not need to be lifted, but you may choose to for better visibility.

Hi,

Can you use the CF mold to make me a front splitter in black rubber? That may be best for my needs/usage. I wonder why the stock splitter was not made in rubber?

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Razorecko
07-21-10, 10:27 AM
With me being on d3 springs i scrape my front end more than i'd like to admit. It's also been painted oem black to match. Nothing serious though, I can touch it up with black paint and you can't even tell.