: How Much Is Your Lease Payment?

Freddie76
07-17-10, 08:11 PM
I realize that might be somewhat of a personal question for some, but I was really hoping to get a general idea of what people are leasing their SRX's for, and what kind of deals and incentives you got.

If you can, please note the state your in, which model, and how much money you put down on the lease, and of course, what your lease payment is (tax included).

Greatly appreciated!

Smokin' SRX
07-18-10, 10:56 AM
I realize that might be somewhat of a personal question for some, but I was really hoping to get a general idea of what people are leasing their SRX's for, and what kind of deals and incentives you got.

If you can, please note the state your in, which model, and how much money you put down on the lease, and of course, what your lease payment is (tax included).

Greatly appreciated!

No problem. NY state, Just leased a loaded AWD 2010 Performance model (Look for pix soon!) with a $47K MSRP. Missing cooled seats,trailer hitch, turbo,DVD Entertainment, only!) Negotiated a bit and got a lease @$659 a month (39 mo./12K miles a year) with only tax, MV regis. fee, $100 doc fee for Dealer (neg from $300), 2K down from GM Conquest rebate and had $1K in GM Card points. So I'm laying out of pocket about $3K (mostly taxes!) in addition to rebates/points etc, and of course my first payment is in that figure.

Not the best deal I've ever gotten but very fair, and there are almost none around in Platinum Ice (white) with the pretty light Shale colored interior. So rather than wait for 2011 to come in (with a $6-700 price bump!) and NO $1,000 CONQUEST being offered (yet), I signed yesterday.

Good luck!
SS

cz9h3d
07-19-10, 08:46 AM
Tell me, how much do you want to pay a month? ;) Sorry - but any dealer can work up just about any lease price given all the variables. It's mind boggling.

The national lease deals for the Summer - which are for a Luxury FWD 1SB, are:
$429 (GMAC) -$449 (US Bank) month with about $2,999 down. These are 15k/year, 36month deals. Of course they don't include tax, title, "doc" fees, etc. You will see lower prices advertised based on 10k/year and 39 months.

Where does everyone go to get "good info" to ensure they are getting a good deal? Obviously, the items to watch are:

-Purchase Price of Car (what you're really paying)
-Residual (set by the finance institution, influenced by ALG, Blackbook, etc)
-Interest Rate: or money factor, whatever they want to call it - dealers usually can play with this to increase their gross on a vehicle
-Cap Cost Reduction: What you put down, trade-in value, $$ provided by the leasing institution, etc.