: do anyone know where i can get a six speed automatic transmission?

lil2lionel04
09-03-04, 11:51 PM
will it work on the cts-v? i'm thinking about changing.

skides1
09-04-04, 03:07 AM
Do you have a clue? I'm guessing your 15 and don't even drive. Yes I am feeling froggy.

skides1
09-04-04, 05:21 AM
I hate posers which have no business here. If I am wrong and you are a 15yr old prodigy drafted into the NFL without a single english class I will eat your shorts and publish the fact. Until then and in retrospect I love your ebonics! do anyone- let me take a guess on your demographics-15yrs old, dialup on mama's acct, maybe someday(in your 30's) a 94 coupe deville w/4.5, you wear you jeans around your ankles, and your nose runs constantly. Read: snot nossed. Gimmie some more e-bonics please ss

StealthV
09-04-04, 08:03 AM
Automatic conversion.... .... .... ... (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20079&highlight=hughes)

lil2lionel04
09-04-04, 03:58 PM
bitch i'm 22 years old i'm just asking i don't want to put it in a CTS-V i'm thinking about putting it in something else. This is for tha bitch that said i was 15 maybe your moma is that one that is 15.

trekster
09-04-04, 04:03 PM
bitch i'm 22 years old i'm just asking i don't want to put it in a CTS-V i'm thinking about putting it in something else. This is for tha bitch that said i was 15 maybe your moma is that one that is 15.
:histeric:

miscreant
09-05-04, 03:31 AM
i don't want to put it in a CTS-V i'm thinking about putting it in something else.
Well, in that case, I'll move the thread...

..but then in your first post, you put "...I'm thinking about putting it in a cts-v..." :hmm:

majax
09-05-04, 04:41 AM
Well I'm 15 thankyou, and I got a high speed DSL line and I can drive! Aside from all the CRAP(everthing seems all messed) now. I'm almost dead positive you will not be able to find a 6 speed automatic transmission for whatever car it may be. I dont think you will even be able to find a six speed automatic transmission in production on this earth(maybe in a maybach or Bugati). Currently though Ford and GM are working on creating one. I'm pretty sure I've seen 5 speed automatics but I think they were counting overdrive as a gear(its not a gear), I dunno.

Oh just cause it may be a 6 speed as a manual doesnt mean it would have to have a 6 speed automatic, a 4 speed auto with overdrive would work or a 2 speed for tha matter, lol. Why not no tranny ;) jk

Adam
09-06-04, 10:51 PM
damn skides1 you need to calm down, hes just askin a question. you sound like a ricer talkin like that. why dont you sell your Escalade and get your dream honda and get outa here. :blasted:

ShadowLvr400
09-07-04, 12:59 AM
Well I'm almost dead positive you will not be able to find a 6 speed automatic transmission for whatever car it may be. I dont think you will even be able to find a six speed automatic transmission in production on this earth(maybe in a maybach or Bugati).

Benz and BMW both offer them in some of their cars overseas. The McClaren SLR benz I heard rumors of a 7 spd automatic. I dont know if they managed to make that though. The BMW 6 and 7 series I know both have a 6 spd auto. Benz does appear to have the 7 spd auto out as well. Sorry Majax.

CadillacBlue5
09-07-04, 01:11 AM
Why do you want to put an already standard feature such as an automatic transmission in a brand new cadillac?

ShadowLvr400
09-07-04, 01:35 AM
Dain bramage is my bet. Hehe :cookoo: Or naybe he's just nucking futs.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
09-07-04, 03:33 PM
wow u guys are out of control
if its a stupid question ignore it, dont waste ur time, lets try to raise the level of discussion a bit, I know im 20 and others are 15 but none of us need to act like 4 year olds

CadillacBlue5
09-07-04, 03:43 PM
Haha yeah