: D3 new sts-v products?

Psycho-albanian
07-16-10, 09:13 PM
I was looking on their site and they have a few coming soon slots on their site. D3 if you can tell us about your new products.:bouncy:

chitownv
07-17-10, 01:39 AM
Bump I am very interested in that new intake for my sts-v :thumbsup:

LITTLEELVISDAN
07-17-10, 12:20 PM
I'm not sure they have updated their website in a while. I doubt they are moving forward on a limited production dead platform. Wait4me doesn't really want anything to do with the STS-V guys either. From what I have read on the CTS-V2 boards they are feverishly working in that direction.

I am affraid we are pretty much on our own to get things done. Like coach and others that are working on some projects independantly.

I may be wrong

Red Snake
07-17-10, 01:23 PM
I was looking on their site and they have a few coming soon slots on their site. D3 if you can tell us about your new products.:bouncy:

I don't think they have any interest in selling to STS-V owners. :rant2:

Dr. Design
07-19-10, 03:45 PM
Hello,
Actually we do have much interest in continuously developing products for the STS-V and XLR-V markets. That is why we are developing a new supercharger system for this application. We have already developed the smaller bolt on items and our focus is to address the glaring need for upgrades that push the power levels even more than where we last left off. We even just got done with a compound boost system for the STS-V.

Obviously we are dealing with a fairly small market. But we have already made our investment into the northstar application and this is why we understand more than any other aftermarket company. We already know what works and what doesnt. We will continue to develop new products.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

I don't think they have any interest in selling to STS-V owners. :rant2: