Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Front of 2007 Escalade keeps getting dented

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Big Windy Ext 
#1 ·
All-

I have an issue with my 2007 Escalade. I've fixed this issue twice since I've owned this truct. I have a black Escalade.. and in the front between the light and the grill there is a black strip that runs between the grill and lights on both sides of the front. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about since you're owners.

Anyway, for whatever reason.. the passenger side strip that runs between the grill and light always dents/warps up. What in the world could be causing this? I'm tired of wasting money on fixing this if this keeps happening shortly there after.

Has anyone ran into this problem before?

Thank you,

John

#6 ·
In the front and along the top front . The newest dent is a little bigger and got there from a construction barrel struck by an intoxicated person who kept driving . The police told me to stop tailing him after 20 minutes and wait for an officer , so he gets away and I pick up the tab . Getting a license number won't be very much proof when push comes to shove . I,m just glad he didn't hit the workers .

#8 ·
UrbanaScade, you should be able to have your vehicle checked at your local dealership and they should be able to take care of this issue for you under your 4 year 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty should you be within the mileage parameters, under normal circumstances. If this is what you've been doing to fix this issue then could you direct message me with your experiences with your dealership? Thank you for your time, I hope that helps you.

Jeff Morris, Cadillac Customer Service

#9 ·
BEFORE the front end took on a barrel the front end had little dents , they have been removed , one with the dent guys finger . Strong finger ? Weak metal ? And I know the front end isn't meant to take on barrels . i did have a 70 Sedan Deville that could push 55 gallon drums without a dent .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.